Bridges Fund Management advertised on Movemeon for a Programme Manager to lead strategy design, implementation and operational management for innovative carer support service.
The successful Movemeon member has 10 years’ programme management experience.
This company was supported by Max, Freelance Team Lead.
Term: 12 month maternity cover
Location: London (some travel to Norfolk may be required when it’s safe)
Bridges is a specialist private markets investor. For almost 20 years, we’ve been investing in solutions that support the transition to a more inclusive and sustainable economy.
We are driven by a clear conviction: that building a better future for people and the planet is also a unique opportunity to create lasting economic value. Some people call this impact investing. We think it’s just good investing. In fact, we think it’s the future of all investing.
Delivering Impact and Innovation
- Supports and performance manage the delivery partners to deliver the performance impact and targets
- Measures and evaluate results of the key lead success indicators and, revise the shared goals and targets as and when deemed necessary
- Drives innovation across the service, through identifying and implementing what is working well and creating a culture of innovation amongst delivery partners
- Escalates any performance concerns to the Programme Board Chair
- Brings delivery partners together to resolve problems/issues and collectively identify solutions to improve service delivery
- Brings in external learning and creative ideas from wider sector/services to build on and improve overall delivery and performance for the service
- Enables performance improvement across delivery partners that are not reaching their potential or achieving excellence through diagnostics, analysis, action planning and providing hands on operational consultancy and support.
- Ensures the implementation and ownership of improvement action plans, with regular reviews to monitor progress and providing further intervention if required
- Builds the capability of the managers within our delivery partners through performance coaching and showing them what ‘good looks like’ through role modelling of specific behaviours
- Identifies and creates contingency plans for future challenges/changes e.g. political or environmental
- Provides strategic leadership and direction to delivery partners to support the achievement of the overall programme objectives
- Seeks out future opportunities to grow and enhance the programme
Building strong stakeholder relationships
- Establishes strong relationships with the Commissioners, Delivery Partners and other project stakeholders that are key to the success of the Programme, at both an operational and strategic level.
- Develops a shared vision and relationship / governance which fosters and enables joint problem solving
Data analysis and reporting
- Ensures that operational processes are implemented and working efficiently for each delivery partner
- Ensures data dashboards are relevant and provide the necessary early warning mechanisms to identify priorities for action
- Analyse information, find insights and report to the Project Board and other stakeholders
- Leads, manages and develops the Data and Operations analyst
- Provide support and guidance in the preparation of the monthly board packs
- Builds and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to influence policy in existing and potential new market areas
- Participate in relevant business association meetings to create a network of contacts and promote a positive image of the company in the community
- Passion and desire to make a positive difference
- Experience in delivering and managing services supporting vulnerable people
- Excellent leadership and strategic development skills
- Proven track record of contract management, performance improvement and innovation
- Demonstrated success working with diverse and multiple stakeholders
- Ability to develop and manage positive and collaborative relationships with many partners and stakeholders with different perspectives and interests
- Organisational and project and programme management skills including negotiation, scheduling, contract management and budgeting
- Ability to think creatively and implement innovative service solutions
- Business planning, budget preparation, budget management
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills including writing formal reports for presentation to Boards
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent contract management skills
- Team player with strong work ethic and ability to take initiative in proactively resolving issues
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience growing / developing a business / social sector organisation
- Experience of delivering homelessness or related social sector services
- Payment-by-results or SIB experience
- Experience working with Local Government
Related Case Studies
Strategist (Snr Consultant level) at Booz Allen Hamilton
Successful candidates: ex-Booz Allen Hamilton | Associate | Strategy
Freelance CDD Manager at leading life science boutique
Successful candidate: ex-McKinsey | Manager | Strategy
Investment Analyst at Mount Capital
Successful candidate: ex-EY-Parthenon | Associate | Strategy