This leading advisory advertised on Movemeon for a Freelance Strategy Consultant to work with Head of Strategy on strategic reviews and key projects.
The successful Movemeon member previously worked at Boston Consulting Group.
This company was supported by Max, Freelance Team Lead.
Start date: ASAP
Project length:2-3 months
Location: Remote (London, New York)
The Head of Strategy is looking to add a consultant to their team on an interim basis as they ramp up their annual strategic review. The work will be a combination of working on the 2020 strategic review of the business and supporting and leading strategic projects.
We’re looking for an ex-top tier consultant who has Senior Associate/ Engagement Manager experience
- You are likely to have 4+ years working at a top tier strategy consultancy (McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Oliver Wyman, OC&C etc.) at Manager or Senior Consultant level
- Working with clients in PE and banking will be helpful but not required
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
- Able to run a project independently
- Strong analytics and problem solving/ strategy toolkit
By making an application, you give permission for us to share your profile with this boutique advisory company – if there are any companies you don’t want your profile shared with, please let us know in your cover note.
Related Case Studies
Strategist - Consumer & Retail at This Place
Successful candidate: 2 years of relevant experience and previously worked at Elixirr
Transformation Consultant at Kantar
Successful candidate: 4 years of relevant experience and previously worked at Strategy&
Corporate Strategy Director at Cision
Successful candidate: previous corporate strategy experience | Corporate Strategy Director