Webhelp offers intelligent, data-led customer service and contact centre services as part of its leading role in the field of business process outsourcing.
They advertised on movemeon for a Global Performance Excellence Manager role. The successful member was a Senior Strategy Consultant at Advention Business Partners with a previous experience at BearingPoint in customer management. He also has a master’s degree from HEC Paris.
About the role
- Design/embed Webhelp global performance management model in coordination with the performance excellence team
- Continuously identify and share performance management best practices
- Lead Performance improvement taskforces
- 4-6 years’ experience as consultant for Tier 1 consulting firm
- Strong experience across Strategy, Performance Improvement, Customer Experience, and Transformation
- Highly international mind-set and fluent in French and English
If you are interested, here is the full job description:
Webhelp is a management and PE (KKR) owned company providing Customer experience outsourcing services. With revenues multiplied by 3 in 5 years, the group is the fastest growing in its sector. The recent change of shareholders has confirmed the opportunity to accelerate expansion through organic and inorganic growth.
The global Performance Excellence manager will drive specific operational programs to be able to measure cross-regional performance on critical metrics, identify and share best practices across regions, launch and implement cross-regional performance excellence programs, lead global client performance improvement taskforces, integrates newly acquired companies (strong M&A ambition) and contributes to always delivering better services to our customers.
He or she will be a catalyser and driver of change across operations constantly being in contact with frontline and broader operations across the world.
A. Design/embed Webhelp global performance management model in coordination with the performance excellence team:
- Lead global working team to design Webhelp global performance mngt model (practices, tools, systems) along each step of the value chain (e.g. People performance mngt, Workforce planning, Continuous improvement, infrastructure mngt, standardsâ€¦)
- Define objectives, mobilise team, facilitate working sessions, codify, drive cross-team collaboration, coordinate with all parties to develop the solution
- Test and refine the model through pilots across regions
- Embed across global existing operations
- Embed across new acquisitions as Webhelp expands
- Codify the model
B. Continuously identify and share performance mngt best practices
- Track performance across operations (contribute to development of global scorecard on critical KPIs)
- Identify best practices in contact with regional operations
- Share and embed best practices across the delivery group
- Continuously improve processes to embed these best practices into the operations
- Codify best practices to be spread across the organisation
C. Lead Performance improvement taskforces
- Lead multi-regional client performance improvement taskforce (‘commando approach’, on a project base)
- Support implementation of multi-regional / client-specific delivery models
- Reporting to ‘Chief Delivery Officer’
Profile and experience:
- Be passionate about People, Service and performance
- Demonstrate strong ability to build strong relationships and collaboration in an international environment
- Demonstrate a strategic vision and strong experience on how to improve performance through continuous improvement and transformational change
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Have 4-6 years’ experience as consultant for Tier 1 consulting firm with strong experience across Strategy, Performance Improvement, Customer Experience, and transformation program management.
- Demonstrate a highly international mind-set and be fully fluent in French and English