This role was viewed by 128 Movemeon members and received 17 applications.
The successful Movemeon candidate applied within three days, submitted their application on the 11th July and accepted the offer on the 24th.
The candidate previously worked at Marakon.
This company was supported by Laila, ClientSuccess Manager.
An in-depth description of the role
Capital on Tap believes that the future is all about the impact that small businesses can have in the world. As such we are on a mission to help them thrive – cash flow shouldn’t be a barrier to success.
Since launching our business credit card and business loans in 2017 we have been taking off like a rocket! We are one of the fast-growing companies in the UK (Sunday Time Fast Track 100 in 2017 and 2018) while still posting a profit to fund our future growth. 2019 looks to be just as exciting (and busy!) as we continue on our incredible trajectory.
Our people (and our office dogs) really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture where your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions.
This is a commercial role focused on finding new customers, monetising our existing customer base and delivering on product improvements. Working closely with our Head of Growth, you will understand the needs of our existing customer base, identify high-growth opportunities and own the implementation of these initiatives.
This autonomous and fast-paced role entails working closely with senior management, delivering initiatives with engineers and managing a range of stakeholders across the business. You’ll be a hybrid analyst/operator working on some of the most important projects in the business.
What you will be doing
- Analysing opportunities to increase revenue and reduce cost in our business
- Uncovering product improvements and owning their development and implementation
- Exploring new distribution channels and customer segments
- Advising on strategic and commercial decisions
- Gathering customer feedback on the product
- Working closely with other departments on tactical projects
What we are looking for
- 2-4 years experience at a top tier management consultancy or fast-paced start-up
- Operational experience to see something all the way through from beginning to end
- Conviction to challenge conventional wisdom
- Curiosity to learn and experiment
- Analytical, pragmatic and tenacious character
- High 2.i /1st class degree (or equivalent) from a top-ranked university