Chauffeur-Privé is one of the leading French on-demand transportation services. The service, launched in 2012, offers a new alternative to public transport and taxis.
They advertised on movemeon for a Head of Acquisition role.
About the role
- Analyze attractiveness of potential markets
- Define and iterate on launch processes
- Get things rolling in each market: get your hands dirty
- You are comfortable with numbers and are a good problem-solver
- You can handle multiple complex tasks over a long period of time without getting overwhelmed
- You can teamwork with different kinds of people (operations, marketing, manager)
Related Case Studies
COO - Business Development
Associate Level - Business Development - A startup aiming at making high-quality office furniture affordable to small businesses.
Strategy & Operations Director
Senior Management Level - Strategy - Global leader in standards-based digital content for K-12 students.
Global Head of mHealth Operations
Manager Level - Operations - Leading mHealth companies in the developing world with over 1 million active customers, and growing fast across Africa, Asia and LatAm.