This role was viewed by 421 Movemeon members and received 45 applications.
The successful candidate previously worked at Deloitte.
This company was supported by Laila, Client Success Manager.
An in-depth description of the role
- Profitable, healthy, founder-led, bootstrapped company
- With over 3,000 event organisers using the platform, we process over $10M / month in ticket sales and have a very high NPS score of 63 (and hundreds of 5 star reviews)
- Huge potential to grow – The market is growing, and our main competitor, Eventbrite is 100X the size of us with no clear second in the market
- Awarded Top 100 Software Companies in EMEA by G2 Crowd
- Small team (~ 10 ppl) of excellent product, tech and customer support
- Great culture with annual team trips – a week in Tuscany this year
- Based in London
About the role
Having grown organically, we are now ready to scale strategically and looking for a head of growth to lead the charge. With the Founder / CEO being product / technically experienced, in the Head of Growth, we are looking for someone who can provide a counterbalance and has great commercial experience. This is a great opportunity to turbocharge the scale-up of a proven and profitable business.
You will sit on the Management team and work hand in hand with the CEO.
We envisage paying a basic salary up to £100k + long term upside in a from to be discussed (e.g, profit share).
- Able to develop, communicate and execute a strategic growth plan
- Demonstrable experience growing a business
- Be a clear, concise, and persuasive communicator
- Be entrepreneurial, with a self-driven, can-do attitude
Nice to have experience:
- Startups / rapid growth areas within an established, larger business (e.g, new business unit)
- Digital marketing
Our CEO is working with the movemeon team to find the right person for this opportunity. Please click apply here and we’ll look forward to reviewing your application!
At Ticket Tailor we value diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. We have an open and supportive working culture and offer flexible working arrangements where needed.
Related Case Studies
Operations Principal at Via
Successful candidate: ex-Goldman Sachs | Senior Manager / Director | Operations
Head of Operations at So Energy
Successful candidate: strong operations background | Manager | Operations
Entrepreneur in Residence at HelloFresh
Successful candidate: ex-Parthenon Group | Associate | Strategy