HelloFresh advertised on Movemeon for a Head of Operations to report to CEO and take leadership position in disruptive sector.
The successful Movemeon member previously worked at McKinsey & company.
HelloFresh is the new way to cook delicious meals from scratch at home in a convenient and affordable way. Our subscribers create a box that caters to their individual needs and lifestyle on our website. Boxes contain three to five beautifully designed recipes and all the high-quality ingredients to cook these meals. We then deliver directly to our customer’s doorstep once per week.
As ingredients are portioned out into exact quantities, both cooking time and food waste are kept to a minimum. Easy-to-follow recipe cards and inspiring dishes make cooking a simple and convenient part of customer’s weekly routine. And, because we provide a regular & exact order each week with our trusted suppliers, we can supply top quality ingredients to our customers at lower than equivalent supermarket prices.
Since launching 3 years ago, we have grown rapidly to deliver millions of meals per month and picked up plenty of press accolades and awards along the way. However, we believe we are only at the beginning of our journey to make an enduring mark on the way people shop and eat.
We have grown whilst maintaining a highly lean, entrepreneurial and passionate team and strongly believe that, with the right mindset and approach, small teams can achieve big things. We’d love to discuss how you can join our adventure!
– Manage our newly formed Business Operations division
– Work across all areas of the business to optimize business processes
- Operations to ensure our end to end customer experience is seamless
- Marketing to explore new channels for customer acquisition and assess market opportunities
- Product to help us use data and analytics to design better recipes
- Create operational models to help drive business decisions and improve efficiency
Desired skills and expertise
- Quantitative and analytical experience (either through education or professional experience), including extreme comfort with Excel and Powerpoint
- 2-4 years of professional experience, preferably in management consulting, operations, e-commerce, or investment banking from a top-tier firm
- An Undergrad degree from a highly competitive university, top academic performance
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and limited direction
- Incredibly organized and efficient
- A team player who moves quickly but is happy to explain things patiently
- Passionate about our business: food-loving or a problem-solving zealot
Please click “Apply” below to send your tailored application. We are using movemeon to receive, track and get-back to applications. Given the importance of the role, the application is going directly to the CEO, so please make sure you tailor and add a cover letter. Thanks in advance for your interest.
Related Case Studies
US Country Lead at Taptap Send
Successful candidate: ex-Rocket Internet | Senior manager | General management
Senior Special Projects Manager at Comply Advantage
Successful candidate: 20 years of relevant experience and previously worked at AT Kearney
Commercial Strategy Manager at Ocado Zoom
Successful candidates: ex-Bain & Company | Manager | Strategy