Reset Health advertised on Movemeon for a Head of Operations/Operations Lead, to help prevent & reverse type 2 diabetes & obesity at healthtech scaleup combining medical teams & customer facing tech.
The successful Movemeon member previously worked at PwC.
This company was supported by Sabah, Client Success Manager.
Reset Health is a tech-enabled metabolic programme, designed for people living with obesity, Type 2 diabetes and other metabolic syndrome complications. Our mission is to help people who suffer from type 2 diabetes and obesity to reset their own health. Quickly. Simply. And affordably.
We create evidence-based individual metabolic programmes that benefit from the latest findings from our scientific advisory board and peer reviewed research. We combine medical expertise, smart technology and personal support to help all our members reset.
Alongside our NHS partners, we have investors in India and Abu Dhabi and are rolling out our operations and launching there with some team members on the ground in Abu Dhabi and others working from our headquarters here in London.
As Head of Operations, you will join our 15-person team from diverse professional backgrounds and a board with significant and successful experience in leading businesses to significant scale.
About the role
As our Head of Operations / Operations Lead, you will report to our COO, helping to roll out our new clinics and growing out our operations team.
We operate a flexible working policy with a mix of remote and office work from our Baker Street clinic. This role is London centric with some travel across the UK and UAE.
- Managing day to day operations of the clinical service delivered across London clinics and remotely.
- Working with the COO to identify and onboard new clinical locations across London
- Leading operational delivery across corporate partners and NHS trust partners
- Ensuring the successful operational delivery of our product across member base alongside the Head of Product
- Responsible for operational reporting – directly to board level
- Managing remote project implementation across two satellite clinics in Abu Dhabi, launching Q2 2021
- Responsible for the delivery of member experience across all satellite clinics – including key supplier relationships
We are looking for a strong operations leader with the following requirements:
- You will likely have at least 3 years of relevant operations experience
- You are a strong communicator, with excellent delivery capability
- You are able to operate on a strategic level, but most importantly be able and willing to get their hands dirty
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- You will have previous experience scaling a team
- Previous experience in healthcare tech ideal, but not essential
Salary: £60-75k + Options
Location: London, UK
Related Case Studies
Category Manager (Strategy) at Manual
Successful candidate: 3 years of relevant experience and previously worked at L.E.K
US Country Lead at Taptap Send
Successful candidate: ex-Rocket Internet | Senior manager | General management
Senior Special Projects Manager at Comply Advantage
Successful candidate: 20 years of relevant experience and previously worked at AT Kearney