So Energy advertised on Movemeon for a Head of Operations to help drive performance and operational effectiveness.The successful Movemeon member had strong operational experience, and a proven entrepreneurial track record.
This company was supported by Sabah, Client Success Manager.
We are changing things – we are So Energy, a fast-growing 100% renewable energy supplier in the UK. We’ve tripled our customer base in the last 7 months, we’ve won a host of awards and we’re the leading energy supplier for customer service. We now have a great team of over 150 people, set to double over the next 12 months.
- Strategic oversight of all operational teams and overall responsibility for all Operational Team members
- Effective operational management of key external partner relationships (Billing, Data and industry compliance bodies)
- Direct line management of Operations Managers, Payments Manager and Change Manager and own recruitment for the ongoing expansion of the operations team
- Maintain close collaboration and clear communication with internal departments to ensure the right decisions ae made in the interests of our customers
- Own weekly and monthly reporting of Operational Performance against KPIs and maintaining of KPIs within the Operations team
- Using your operational experience and business acumen, resolve key operational issues
- With your natural leadership skills ensure that the floor is a great place to work with high standards of behaviour and professionalism
- You have strong operational experience driving efficiencies and change in a scaling B2C business
- You have previous experience from a consultancy
- You possess exceptionally strong leadership skills and enjoy motivating your team
- You are reliable, methodical and constantly looking for ways to improve process with a focus on customer service
- You are capable of leading and delivering new projects
- You have an eye for data and have strong data analysis capabilities
- You are results orientated and able to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced industry
- You have proven ability in driving and increasing efficiency
- An interest in renewable energy would be an added bonus
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays with an extra day for your birthday
- Cycle to work
- An opportunity to work in a fast-changing changing industry for a leading disruptor in the field
- Work in leafy Chiswick, with free breakfast
At Movemeon, we connect (ex) consultants and freelancers with job opportunities, advice & events. Register now to view and apply to jobs, for insider advice & networking / industry events.