Turnstile advertised on Movemeon for a Head of Sponsorship Valuation to work across global sports industry, owning sponsorship pricing process for world-leading rights holders and brands.
The successful Movemeon member previously worked at Newton Europe.
This company was supported by Laila, Client Success Manager.
At Turnstile, we work with many of the world’s leading rights holders and brands to provide highly accurate sponsorship valuations through a deep understanding of the sponsorship value components, a global proprietary research program and hundreds of market benchmarks.
We work hand in hand with our clients to value their unique set of rights before onboarding them onto our software products, putting the data in their hands to continue to build bottom up sponsorship valuations in real time.
Our innovative, data-driven methodology is rapidly being adopted across the global Sports industry and we are privileged to count Formula 1, adidas, World Rugby, leading European football clubs, governing bodies and leagues amongst our ever-growing client base. But this is just the start, Turnstile is a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, with large growth ambitions.
Turnstile, based in London, was founded by Gemba – a world-class insights, strategy & marketing communications to the global Sport & Entertainment industry. For Gemba, culture is a priority which our small and flexible team enjoys.
What is the role?
Managing a small team, you will be the go-to person for analysing proprietary and market data, building sponsorship valuation models and delivering top quality valuation reports to our clients.
You and your team will then be responsible for onboarding our clients to our software products and supporting them throughout their license period. In addition to this you will be involved in the development of our products and methodologies as well as new business initiatives. It’s fair to say there will never be a dull moment!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an ex-consultant with an entrepreneurial mindset to join our team. You are a person that keeps developing, keeps challenging the status quo and is willing to get their hands dirty in the detail and delivery as well as the high-level strategic initiatives and client relationship management.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum 4 years top tier strategy or management consultancy work experience
- Excellent understanding of consulting frameworks and techniques, financial modelling, report writing, written and verbal presentation skills
- An ability to establish and cultivate “trusted advisor” relationships with clients and potential clients
- Demonstrated team leadership experience possessing strong mentoring skills
- A strong knowledge of the sponsorship landscape within the sport and entertainment industry is preferred but not mandatory
- A strong interest and passion for the sport and entertainment industry is required
- Ideally you will also have experience in building and scaling technology businesses
Salary: £50-70k base