Peach advertised on Movemeon for a Head of Strategic Projects, to drive strategic ideas to action across multiple geographies.This role was viewed by 422 Movemeon members. The successful candidate previously worked at KPMG and has extensive transformation experience.
This company was supported by Sabah, Client Success Manager.
An in-depth description of the role
Peach helps brands connect with billions of consumers around the world. Our technology has revolutionised ad industry workflows, replacing laborious manual tasks with automated processes, and offering efficiency, visibility and security. Today, across digital and broadcast media, we enable our clients to fulfil the potential of complex campaigns. We are backed by leading PE firm, Inflexion.
The role, responsibilities and requirements
We are looking for a seasoned project manager from a consulting background to come in and lead our strategic projects capability. Reporting directly to the new CEO, who brings years of leadership experience in media environments (including Google), this role would be perfect for someone looking to use the skills gleaned through PMO experience to springboard into a more commercially focused role in an exciting media heavyweight.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the role will be responsible for the project management of cross-functional performance improvement initiatives across multiple functions and geographies in the organisation
- Requires a good understanding and appetite for disciplined project / programme management capabilities
- Ability to effectively liaise with, motivate and persuade multiple functional and geographical leaders in a global organisation to deliver benefits on time and to budget. Comfortable with acting as an ally to the CEO in holding colleagues to account.
- Commercially minded with an ability to “see the big picture” and assist the CEO in translating strategy to actionable projects / initiatives that can be documented, measured, controlled and recorded.
- Understands the translation of operational and commercial benefits to the financial outcomes of the business.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills. Tactful yet resilient. A fast and efficient worker capable of handling multiple competing priorities at the same time.
- Background and sector experience in television, advertising, media a plus, but not essential.
- Role is potentially an excellent route for a competent project manager / ex-consultant to highlight capability in a transition from a consulting background towards a career in a corporate environment.
- Salary £65k – £90k + bonus
- Great working environment with a strong sense of belonging and passion
- 25 days of holiday
- Cycle to work
- Childcare scheme
- Celebatory culture (birthdays, Friday drinks, 2 annual parties)
- Lunchtime meeting every 2 months (external speaker – last one was on NLP)
Related Case Studies
Operations Principal at Via
Successful candidate: ex-Goldman Sachs | Senior Manager / Director | Operations
Head of Operations at So Energy
Successful candidate: strong operations background | Manager | Operations
Entrepreneur in Residence at HelloFresh
Successful candidate: ex-Parthenon Group | Associate | Strategy