Oneleap hired an Innovation Consultant. This role was viewed by 14 Movemeon members and received 5 applications.
The successful candidate previously worked at Capco.
This company was supported by Max, Team Lead.
An in-depth description of the role
OneLeap helps the world’s leading companies and their leaders grow by being more entrepreneurial and innovative. Uniquely, we do this by working alongside our global community of serial entrepreneurs. We work with C-level clients at FTSE 100 and Fortune 100 companies and blue-chips in the UK, Asia and the US. We help our clients create new strategies and engines to innovate more entrepreneurially, develop the skills of a client’s leaders to deploy that strategy, and inspire new ventures through provocative insights taken straight from the world’s startup hubs – from Silicon Valley to Ghangzhou.
This role would suit a junior consultant looking to move into the innovation area and/or looking to use new skills. You will have 1-2 years professional experience, 1 year general strategy/management consulting experience. You will bring your personality to work, but be a low-ego player driven by creating great outcomes together. You’ll enjoy combining creative thinking with analytical rigour. It is unlikely this role will suit an IT or operations consultant.
What you’ll do
– Perform research and analysis on innovation strategy engagements with our predominantly FTSE100 and Fortune100 clients
– Help Lead strategists produce reports, decks, stories and occasionally videos and activities to communicate our advice to our clients
– Apply rigorous problem-solving techniques, but combine these with our experimental, hands-on processes
– Help to develop our unique internal thought leadership
What we’re looking for
– 1-2 years consulting experience at a tier 1 or tier 2 management consulting firm, an innovation division of one of those firms or the strategy consulting division of a Big 4
– Strong soft skills
– Strong degree from a globally top-ranked university
– Excellent communication skills – written, oral and visual. Perfect English.
– An achievement based on a passion that marks you out as different
Related Case Studies
LEK hired a Due Diligence Freelancer (4 weeks)
Successful candidate: ex-McKinsey. Company: Global strategy consulting firm.
Manifesto Growth Architects hired a Consultant (Growth Strategy)
Successful candidate: ex-PWC. Company: FT voted leading UK consultancy.
Oxbow Partners hired a senior consultant
Successful candidate: ex-Bain. Company: fast-growing strategy consultancy.