Kantar advertised on Movemeon.com searching for a transformation consultant to join a critical transformation project.
The successful Movemeon candidate previously worked at Strategy& and has over 4 years of relevant experience.
This company was supported by Laila, Client Success Manager.
The original job description
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We help clients understand people and inspire growth. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of people around the world: how they think, feel and act, globally and locally in over 90 markets. We don’t just help clients understand what’s happened, we tell them why and how they can shape the future.
Following a high-profile acquisition by Bain Capital, we’re transforming our business to ensure we continue to thrive at the forefront of market data and insights. Our Operations transformation team is at the heart of the Kantar transformation.
This is a key position, supporting the Kantar Operations Transformation, with a significant degree of autonomy. Specifically, you will:
- Understand, analyse and drive recommendations on the performance of our transformation workstreams, with a focus on cost analysis and return on investment
- Work with the stakeholders within the Ops programme and the wider Kantar business on identifying and analysing new strategies and execution plans
- Be accountable for creating presentations of data and information to others across Kantar which will influence action.
- Provide day-to-day support to the Global business on key Operations workstreams that will deliver strong benefits to Kantar and our clients
- Report information and outcomes to the workstream and governance teams as required
- Prepare summaries pulling together various sources (models, stakeholder interviews, workshops) for review by senior members of team and Chief Transformation Officer/ Finance Director
- Experience in management or strategy consulting, likely 2+ years
- Good organisational and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills – able to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Good commercial acumen
- Ability to manage several tasks concurrently, work under pressure and react positively as needs change and develop
- Comfortable working independently and within a wider team
- Numerate, with strong analytical skills; comfortable with data
- Energy, enthusiasm, sense of humour, desire to succeed
- A ‘can do’ attitude, backed by a willingness to take ownership and responsibility
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills, and keen to learn new applications
- Fluent in written and verbal English
Related Case Studies
Strategist - Consumer & Retail at This Place
Successful candidate: 2 years of relevant experience and previously worked at Elixirr
Corporate Strategy Director at Cision
Successful candidate: previous corporate strategy experience | Corporate Strategy Director
Strategy & Analytics Manager at Quantspark
Successful candidate: ex-PwC | Strategy & Analytics Manager