PathMotion advertised on Movemeon for a Managing Director to work directly with ex-Bain & BCG co-founders for VC-backed and award-winning employee-to-candidate player.
The successful Movemeon member previously worked at McKinsey & Company and GLG.
This company was supported by Sabah, Client Success Manager.
Pathmotion is a VC-backed startup on a mission to help organisations attract and convert the right talent and help candidates make better-informed decisions about their career or education. We are a pioneer and leading provider of employee-to-candidate engagement software to companies including Citi, PwC and McDonald’s.
The platform helps candidates to become more familiar with potential employers by talking directly to the company employees in a forum. This also allows the organisation to gain control of their employer brand, which results in more engaged, better-matched applicants.
Organisations worldwide, and across 15+ sectors, use the platform, including universities, whose students engage with applicants in order to attract them.
Set up by ex-Bain and ex-BCG consultants, you will join our London team. We currently have offices in Paris, London and New York.
About the role
The company has undergone significant growth since the last fundraise in 2017 and is looking for a leader to deliver on the company’s priorities. You will work directly with all heads of department across London and Paris who will report to you, you will report directly to one of the co-founder and work closely with the other cofounder and the board of directors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the company’s priorities and plan are delivered by the company and its leaders, tracking progress on KPIs across the company.
- Help department heads deliver on their priorities by providing support and solutions, and reinforce processes in their team as the company grows.
- Work on ad-hoc company-wide strategic and delivery projects, including to reinforce company culture and HR processes, improvements in communications processes across companies.
- Work with the co-founders on key decisions and setting company’s forward objectives.
- Engage regularly with the company’s board of directors and investor representatives.
- Work with the FD and senior leadership on planning future financial events, one of which is expected in 2021.
What skills do I need?
This is a key role in the company and as such we expect all of the below requirements to be met. Any application which doesn’t match these will not be considered.
- 2 years + working in strategy consulting
- At least 7 years of operational experience in a technology business,
- Evidence of a leadership role with significant executive responsibilities and cross-company exposure
- Comfort with how all key department of a tech business work
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
- Effective communication skills with the company’s leadership
Where will I be working?
Your main place of work will be at our brand new London office in Angel and will travel to our office in Paris.
What are our values?
- Teamwork – We are a highly collaborative team and value team effort over individual success
- Passion – We love our mission to help candidates make more informed career decisions and we’re passionate about coming up with innovation in every aspect of the company
- Fun – We have fun together, in our team and with our customers
- Hard Work – Everyone works hard to deliver our mission
- Family – We care about family and look after each other, we are more than just a workplace
We try to offer awesome benefits alongside an awesome job! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! 🙂
- Great new office in Angel
- Remote working for some days
- We do loads of team social activities and a yearly team holiday
- We offer a competitive base salary and stock options in a fast-growing VC backed start-up
- This is a leadership position with great career progression opportunities in a fast-growing, funded and also profitable startup
Related Case Studies
Senior Special Projects Manager at Comply Advantage
Successful candidate: 20 years of relevant experience and previously worked at AT Kearney
Commercial Strategy Manager at Ocado Zoom
Successful candidates: ex-Bain & Company | Manager | Strategy
Chief of Staff at OVO Energy
Successful candidate: ex-Strategy& | Manager | Right-hand to Exec/chief of staff