Manifesto Growth Architechts advertised on Movemeon looking for a Consultant (Growth Strategy) to join FT voted leading UK consultancy, working on very varied projects; small teams for high exposure and responsibility and great work-life balance
This role recieved 164 views and 21 applications – the successful candidate previously worked at PwC and experience in design and execution of strategy across 33 markets globally.
This company was supported by Laila, Client Success Manager.
An in-depth description of the role
Having developed a unique approach called Growth Architecture, Manifesto Growth helps businesses in various industries grow fast quickly. For too long, talented people had to choose between either a brilliant career in consulting or a sensible work-life balance. We created this company because we knew there had to be a better way. This is a great opportunity for someone who’s looking to continue their early consulting career but wants more exposure and responsibility. As well as progression without time constraints (aka no fixed promotion cycles), we offer very hands-on training and project ownership.
With offices in London, New York and Hong Kong, Manifesto Growth brings together some of the smartest minds drawing upon skills gained in consulting, innovation, corporate, start-up and agency roles.
One of the UK’s leading consultancies as voted for by The FT, we have a work hard, play hard culture; there are no sales KPI’s, peer comparison or show face culture – we can all succeed at the same time. We have regular company-wide communication and progress updates, making sure our employees have a genuine influence on our growth story. We’ve also invested in our training, coaching via Point people and allowing our employees to have progression without any time constraints.
We are a very close-knit team and have regular team socials. We also have free breakfast, snacks and artisan coffee, as well as flexible working and other benefits (below).
Our project work is incredibly varied as we work with all industries – media (Disney, News Corp), utilities (EDF), hospitality (Wagamama), leisure (theGym), eCommerce (Campbells) and more. We aspire to do exciting and meaningful projects, working in small teams so our consultants have loads of exposure to senior colleagues and clients from an early stage in their consulting career.
- Being proactive in bringing my research and experience to help shape the direction of the project
- Own the end to end storyboard and content creation across projects
- Extracting insight and deliver concise recommendations that our clients can trust
- Presenting findings in an articulate, impactful way that wows our clients
- Be the foundation that enables us to build strong and lasting client relationships
- Delivering ready to use outputs that cater to all our client’s needs; be that by progressing the project or use in a wider context
- Enhance our collective knowledge as a business
- Proactively drive knowledge sharing across the business, contributing my ideas and experiences to our collaborative working environment
- Being on top of emerging technologies, trends and industry developments that affect our clients
- Contribute to the growth of our company
- Proactively identify opportunities for internal growth
- Taking ownership and delivering internal projects that have a lasting effect on our business
- Taking responsibility for my own personal development to make us the best we can be
- 1-4 years’ work experience (ideally in strategy, consulting, and/or marketing roles, however other types of experience will be considered)
- Creativity and logic in approaching and solving problems
- Proactivity and enthusiasm and a desire to make every output as strong as it can be and always striving to improve
- A commitment to deliver and exceed expectations, to help others and have each other’s backs
- Effective communication across all levels to drive teamwork and collaborative ways of working
Salary: On experience + bonuses and profit share
Location: Central London, UK
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Enhanced maternity policy
- Healthcare & Vitality benefits
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Yearly ski trip
At Movemeon, we connect (ex) consultants and freelancers with job opportunities, advice & events. Register now to view and apply to jobs, for insider advice & networking / industry events.
Related Case Studies
UK Healthcare - CDD Consultant at leading strategy consultancy
Successful candidate: L.E.K. alum | Analyst | Strategy
Life Sciences - CDD Consultant at leading strategy consultancy
Successful candidate: McKinsy & Co. alum | Analyst | Strategy
Life Sciences Consultant (Freelance) at leading boutique in the life sciences space
Successful candidate: Monitor Deloitte alum | Associate | Strategy