S-CAPE develops and distributes hardware and software solutions for digital integration of medical devices in operating rooms and other procedure rooms.
They advertised on movemeon as they were looking for a Marketing and Product Manager. The successful movemeon member previously worked at McKinsey & Co as a Junior Associate and studied at HEC Paris.
About the role
- Lead key marketing and product management activities at S-CAPE and its subsidiaries
- Shape the product strategy
- Develop and drive product marketing
- MBA from a reputable institution
- Strategy consulting experience
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting leadership personality with exposure to healthcare and ideally also new technologies
If you are interested, here is the full job description:
Under its brand, caresyntax, S-CAPE develops and distributes hardware and software solutions for digital integration of medical devices in operating rooms and other procedure rooms. Track record of installed solutions improves the quality of care and increases efficiency in more than 5,500 procedure rooms in over 1,000 hospitals in 41 countries. caresyntax solutions were awarded with the – Product Leadership Award in – European Digital O.R. Solutions category by Frost ; Sullivan in 2014.
The opportunity is to lead key marketing and product management activities at S-CAPE and its subsidiaries; to shape the product strategy, develop and drive product marketing, take an active role in creating and refining our revolutionary solutions and bringing them to the next level.
Own the overall vision and work closely with global sales team, systems engineering, R&D (hardware and software), QA team to meet the set targets and achieve a substantial leadership position in the market. Leadership in market entry into the United States, assisting caresyntax Inc (subsidiary of S-CAPE GmbH) CEO in shaping market entry strategy, managing strategic partnerships, acquiring key reference customers, and adapting the product portfolio.
- Be on top of customer requirements and new market opportunities.
- Provide input on new products to the R;D team.
- Market Analysis ; Competitive Insights: Identify and research opportunities in markets where there are unmet needs to fuel future growth.
- Establish and maintain competitive information that delivers actionable insights to drive growth to core products and influence key product and marketing decisions.
- Become the expert on competitive products, trends, and technologies and share insights with the broader team.
Positioning, Pricing, Messaging:
Develop product positioning, messaging; and product pricing by utilizing value propositions, market research, reviewing production and sales costs. Champion our value position: Be the products’ champion and key spokesperson. Be the voice of our products and solutions and help grow customers while ensuring consistency across various touch points (strategic partners, exhibitions, marketing collateral, online etc.)
Develop and manage the Product Management and Marketing teams including the following responsibilities:
- Events and Communication: Develop event strategies, planning and execution of marketing campaigns, trade shows and materials. Propagating the messaging through international and national fora, white papers etc
- Marketing Assets ; Materials: Develop and drive the product marketing plans and materials.
- Work with the product management and R&D teams to develop creative assets and tools to support sales including brochure and website materials, product videos, USPs/value propositions, ROI calculations, and other product marketing assets.
- Provide the sales organization with presentation materials to sell new and existing products. Hands-on content generation with the opportunity of managing a broader content team.
S·CAPE GmbH is an international medical device connectivity and healthcare IT solutions provider located in Berlin, Germany. Its North American subsidiary, caresyntax inc, is located in the medical hub of Boston Metro.
Under its brand, caresyntax, the company develops and distributes hardware and software solutions for digital integration of medical devices and other digital data sources in operating rooms and other procedure rooms. caresyntax solutions are being used to optimize the O.R. workflow, create telemedicine connections, and improve communication or knowledge management in procedural care settings. Track record of installed solutions improves quality of care and increases efficiency in more than 5,500 procedure rooms in over 1,000 hospitals in 41 countries. caresyntax solutions were awarded with the – Product Leadership Awardâ in – European Digital O.R. Solutions category by Frost ; Sullivan in 2014.
With a team of 70+ employees globally, S·CAPE GmbH and its US subsidiary, caresyntax inc., offer tailored consultations and flexible design of optimal configurations of its hardware and software solutions to meet individual hospital providers’ needs. The company closely collaborates with clinicians across the world to develop new cutting edge concepts of improving documentation, communication and care coordination in procedural care settings. Its closely-knit partnerships with most of the world’s largest manufacturers of medical devices and IT products in acute care ensure profound functional breadth and strong customer support.
The right person for this major role will hold an MBA from a reputable institution with four to five years of post MBA engagement in a strategy consultancy such as McKinsey, Bain or BCG with significant engagement and case team leadership. She or he is an entrepreneurial, self-starting leadership personality with exposure to healthcare and ideally also new technologies (IoT, video over IP, mobile devices, online business models). If you appreciate working in an entrepreneurial, innovative and highly dynamic environment, love having room to grow into in a highly visible, well-regarded Internet of Things venture, working with talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world then you may be the right fit and we look forward to hearing from you.
Related Case Studies
Hired: Mentoring Partnerships Manager
Candidate: Previously a consultant at Gartner. Company: The new movement from the UK’s Productivity Leadership Group (PLG). Read more...
Hired: Assistant Strategy Manager – Commercial Strategy
Candidate: Previously worked at EY. Company: UK’s leading digital retailers. Read more...
Hired: Omnichannel Consultant
Candidate: Previously worked at Gallup Consulting. Company: British telecommunications and internet service provider. Read more...