This role was viewed by 154 Movemeon members and received 22 applications.
The successful candidate previously worked at Deloitte.
This company was supported by Gaby, Client Success Manager.
An in-depth description of the role
Marwood Group advises and consults private equity and corporate clients on corporate strategy, healthcare policy and regulatory and reimbursement dynamics in the United States, United Kingdom and Europe.
Marwood operates at the intersection of public policy and finance and its team members are experienced professionals from top banking, consulting, and healthcare firms, as well as senior political and governmental positions. You will join our headquarters in New York, with a team of around 70 people, including all senior management. We enjoy a very collaborative culture, with a flat structure and a great work-life balance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute key client projects from start to finish, including the coordination and completion of projects on time and within scope
- Manage all aspects of projects, abide by deadlines, and monitor and summarize progress of projects for upper management
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements
- Interpreting business needs and translating them into operational requirements
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, identifying solutions and figuring out opportunities for a business segment
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; taking action
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible; create efficient project processes across the organization
- Improve systems by understanding the business of business; studying current practices; designing modifications
- Work diligently with relevant stakeholders to implement best practices across the organization and contribute to overall organizational success.
- 3-8 years of project manager and/or consulting experience
- Healthcare experience is not required, but preferred
- You must be detail-oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative and motivated to build and grow new business
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree; PMP and/or BA certification preferred
At Movemeon, we connect (ex) consultants and freelancers with job opportunities, advice & events. Register now to view and apply to jobs, for insider advice & networking / industry events.
Related Case Studies
LEK hired a Due Diligence Freelancer (4 weeks)
Successful candidate: ex-McKinsey. Company: Global strategy consulting firm.
Manifesto Growth Architects hired a Consultant (Growth Strategy)
Successful candidate: ex-PWC. Company: FT voted leading UK consultancy.
Oxbow Partners hired a senior consultant
Successful candidate: ex-Bain. Company: fast-growing strategy consultancy.