Our client, Wunderman Thompson, contacted Movemeon to hire a Director/Principal based in London. The Director/Principal is responsible for driving the growth of their area, while taking the creative and innovative culture that Wunderman Thompson promotes and enhancing it in a way that ensures the continued rapid growth of the UK office.
Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology agency built to inspire growth for its clients and its people. They are a worldwide agency bringing together over 15,000 people in 90 markets across the globe.
Wunderman Thompson reached out to Movemeon to hire a Director / Principal responsible for building their own team of consultants to help drive the growth of their area, while taking the creative and innovative culture that Wunderman Thompson promotes and enhancing it in a way that ensures the continued rapid growth of the UK office.
Wunderman Thompson’s hiring needs
- Leadership experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- Experience working in a client-facing environment, preferably in strategic, digital transformation projects and leading projects from start to finish
- Local knowledge of the UK consulting market: players, dynamics and methodologies
How Movemeon supported
Wunderman Thompson was supported by Greg (Movemeon Client Success Team)
- From adding to your shortlist to advising on compensation, our specialists are here to help until you hire
- We can advise you on retention, job descriptions & more
- We help you increase your client brand recognition within our network so you can find top-caliber candidates
Delivery & Impact
- One of our industry experts had an in-depth conversation with the client to understand the hiring needs and craft an effective job description, which illustrated the unique selling points of the role and the client’s journey and future growth plans
- We then promoted this opportunity to our network, which comprises over 50,000 consultants, 45% of which have a background from Bain, McKinsey & BCG, with the others coming from major strategy firms, the Big Four and various boutiques
- The dedicated Success Manager shortlisted the best candidates to match the role’s requirements and provided ongoing support to the client
- By partnering with Movemeon, Wunderman Thompson had access to an unrivalled pool of engaged consultants across the globe
- Wunderman Thompson saved significant costs compared to traditional headhunters or recruitment companies
- Wunderman Thompson hired the successful candidate, who previously worked at KPMG and EY, into the Director/Principal role
Ethan is the advisory business expert at Movemeon. For information about hiring contact Ethan
Related Case Studies
Interim CDD Consultant at L.E.K.
Successful candidate: ex-McKinsey. Company: Global strategy consulting firm.
Transformation Consultant at Kantar
Successful candidate: 4 years of relevant experience and previously worked at Strategy&
Corporate Strategy Director at Cision
Successful candidate: previous corporate strategy experience | Corporate Strategy Director