Three UK is a British telecommunications and internet service provider. The company launched in March 2003 as the United Kingdom’s first commercial video mobile network.
Three advertised on Movemeon for an Omnichannel Consultant. The successful Movemeon member previously worked at Gallup Consulting.
An in-depth description of the role
We want to make life easier for our customers by helping them get the most out of their mobile devices, offering real value from the services we provide and by removing the barriers that frustrate them. Since 2003, we’ve created the biggest 3G network in the UK from scratch. We’ve developed internet services that our customers love and there’s plenty more to come. We’re committed to making mobile better for everyone in the UK. Whether it’s building the best network, challenging the status quo, improving access for everyone, delivering firsts or simply offering best value. And this commitment to making things better is reflected in how much we put into developing our people.
About the role
Reporting directly to Head of Omnichannel:
- Take responsibility for the commercial aspects of the Omnichannel – plan and design and use financial models to map out the Omnichannel glide path.
- Use your excellent analytical skills to create and monitor a number of KBIs and, as a result, will produce detailed hypotheses and tests in order to make recommendations for changes or actions to the Omnichannel 5 year-plan glide path.
- Provide a vital link between the insights team within the Marketing function, the Financial consultant within CFO and the commercial planning and performance teams within Customer to ensure that the Omnichannel model is updated with current business performance and budget forecasts
- Attend external events and build a network of experts in order to bring insight from other organisations, alongside holding regular sessions with internal channel reps and stakeholders to drive the Omnichannel shift and share best practice.
- This person will be expected to step into Head of Omnichannel role whenever required and will, therefore, be required to attend the Sustainable Cost Board alongside picking up activities within the Three app trading plan to drive digital adoption.
- Ability to quickly identify trends and opportunities from data and provide insightful analysis to create hypotheses.
- Ability to facilitate collaborative, engaging sessions to develop hypothesis into actionable tests & learn initiatives.
- Good commercial understanding across multichannel / Omnichannel environment.
- Strong understanding of customer experience journeys, ideally having been directly involved in creating or delivering on experience strategies in an Omnichannel environment.
- Ability to be able to confidently communicate changes to the working group and senior stakeholders across the customer channel and C-suite level.
- An engaging and visionary individual who still has a good eye for detail
- Highly collaborative and able to form quality relationships quickly
- Can operate in an ambiguous environment competently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including presentations.
- Useful previous experience includes- Comms design, Solutions design, Planning, Commercial management roles
- Experience of working in agile would be advantageous
Related Case Studies
Senior Innovation Operations Manager at KFC
Successful candidate: ex-BlackRock | Senior Manager | Operations
Case Team Leader at Ethiopian ATA
Successful candidate: ex-Teneo Consulting | Manager | Programme, project & change mgt
Case Team Leader at Ethiopian ATA
Successful candidate: ex-McKinsey | Manager | Programme, project & change mgt