Enabling GP practices to communicate with their patients, their team, and other organisations – in just 9 months we’ve gone from 0% to 10% of GP practices using us. We’re looking for a smart, innovative and delivery-focused team member to join our London-based team and take the lead on operations. This is a broad role, spanning product, growth and day-to-day operations.
They advertised on Movemeon for an Operations Manager.
The successful member was previously a Bain & Company Consultant.rx
If you are interested, here is the full job description:
About the team
Our mission at accuRx is to help practices thrive by giving them great technology to support high quality, efficient and accessible care. Every one of us in our small but rapidly growing team is motivated by this mission. Our Founder is an Engineer by background and began his career as a consultant at Newton Europe. The rest of the team has a diverse range of backgrounds, from medicine, to consulting, to product engineering and development.
About the role
This is one of our most varied roles, and hence will cover a wide range of responsibilities…
- Scaling up: To-date we’ve relied on bottom-up adoption to grow. We’re now starting to work with CCGs and Federations to deliver more value. You’ll take the lead on driving these relationships and projects forward.
- Product management (assurance): Where we have a high-level product goal and a deadline, you’ll make sure we’ve got the right critical path. Where we need to take our products or processes through a set assurance process, you’ll lead on preparing us and then taking us through.
- Company processes: As we grow, we have to ensure that our company processes are scalable. This includes everything from onboarding and support to goal-setting and HR. You’ll make sure that we’re doing everything in the most efficient way.
- You’re super-organised and ruthlessly efficient. You get annoyed when things could be done better
- You’re a ‘get things done’ sort of person
- You’re excellent at prioritising
- You’re good at getting people to do things (both within the company and outside the company)
- You’re a self-starter and can develop and follow your own plans towards a goal
- You know when to obsess over detail, and when to be pragmatic and crack on
- Where a change in the company is required, you have the confidence to tell us what to do
- You don’t have to be a technical expert, but you can learn fast and understand the basics of building, deploying, hosting and supporting software
- You’re a fast learner and can find and teach yourself the best tech tools for the job
- You thrive in a culture of feedback – giving it and receiving it
- You care about making healthcare better for patients and staff. (You don’t need a healthcare background, but let us know if you have one!)
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Meaningful share options, so that you own a small part of the company
- Plenty of opportunities to take on more responsibility as we grow
- Free breakfast and fruit in the office
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team dinners
- Annual team retreat
- High-spec technical setup
- £400 annual fitness and exercise bonus, to help keep you active
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays of course)
- Work with a friendly, dynamic and agile team to address some of the biggest healthcare challenges
Related Case Studies
Hired: Strategy & Operations Director
Candidate: Previously worked at Deloitte. Company: Global leader in standards-based digital content for K-12 students. Read more...
Hired: Global Head of mHealth Operations
Candidate: previously worked at Bain. Company: Leading mHealth companies in the developing world with over 1 million active customers, and growing fast across Africa, Asia and LatAm. Read more...
COO - Business Development
Associate Level - Business Development - A startup aiming at making high-quality office furniture affordable to small businesses.