This role was viewed by 144 Movemeon members and received 18 applications.
The successful candidate previously worked at EY and has 7 years of relevant experience.
This company was supported by Clément, French Team Lead.
An in-depth description of the role
At Via, we’re on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It’s on-demand transit on a mass scale and smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally.
We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Partner Success Principal
As Partner Success Principal on Via’s platform partnerships team, you will build and maintain long-lasting, strategic relationships with partners using Via’s on-demand transit solution (public transit agencies, corporations, colleges, and other transportation providers).
This is a great role for someone who wants to have a huge impact, in a fast-growth business that is changing the future of mobility. Improving our key partnerships is a key driver for growth, and a critical requirement as our operations continue to scale-up. Given the growth of the business, progression is fast.
Responsibilities and Duties
As Partner Success Principal, you will be responsible to provide strategic insights on their operations, support them during different phases of their growth and be a sounding board in their operations decisions.
You will be responsible for increasing partners’ satisfaction, platform usage, and retention of our clients by acting as their trusted advisor and as their voice to other parts of the organization. You will monitor the daily operations of our partners’ deployments and play a key role in driving the continuous improvement and growth of their service, enabling Via to retain valued clients and drive long-term revenue growth.
Specific responsibilities include:
– Act as a strategic consultant: monitor the service, collect Partner’s feedback, analyze data and provide insights on how to improve the efficiency and quality of their service
– Manage and develop client relationships with public sector transportation agencies and private sector transportation providers, translating a business agreement into a growing and successful on-demand transit system.
– Leveraging demand, usage, and other performance data harvested across multiple data tools advise partners on all aspects of the service, including rider and driver acquisition and product enhancements.
– Work cross-functionally with internal teams to define, coordinate and oversee all logistical and technical aspects required to provide exceptional service to our clients. Manage product expectations and development, working with our engineering team to distil requests and ideas into actionable next steps and technology features.
– Become an expert on the Via platform and use this knowledge to distil client requests and turn them into an actual product and operational improvements. Stay informed on current events and trends involving clients, Via competitors and the mobility/transportation industry
– Promote best practices and new ways for clients to leverage our platform and solutions growing client usage and enabling customer success.
This role would suit someone with strategy consulting experience – you will need to be analytical and have excellent relationship building skills. We are looking for someone with 4-6 years of consulting experience. You should also be
– A strong executor: you are detail-oriented and get the job done
– Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player: people love working with you and for you
– Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
– A savvy and tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
– Enjoy travel and are excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position
– Written and spoken fluency in French
We are also looking for more junior candidates, so please apply if you have 2 – 4 years experience in consulting.
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
This is an urgent role, so applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please register your interest through Movemeon as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Case Studies
Medicalib hired an Associé - COO
Candidate: Previously worked at BCG. Company: Startup health platform.
National Citizen Service hired a Business Planning Manager
Candidate: Previously worked at PwC. Company: independent, not-for-profit organisation.
Philips Healthcare hired a Senior Strategy Manager
Candidate: Previously worked at BCG. Company: world leading health technology company.