The successful candidate previously worked at McKinsey.
This company was supported by Max, Freelance Team Lead.
An in-depth description of the role
Contribute to strategy definition for a private investment fund, based in Mayfair.
Start date: ASAP
Length: 4-6 weeks
Day rate: On experience (will target the £500-600 mark)
Location: Central London
What we are looking for:
We are a private investment company looking for freelance support to assist with the definition of our strategy. As the majority of the groundwork has been completed, you will be:
- Working with our team to understand the strategy and translate this into numbers
- Assist in creating a ~20-page deck
- Carrying out any additional research/analysis that needs to be completed
- ~5 years of consulting experience from MBB or another top tier strategy house
- Experience working in finance or with a financial institution
- Understands the associated financial KPIs
- Ideally has understanding/experience working in private equity/private investments.
At Movemeon, we connect (ex) consultants and freelancers with job opportunities, advice & events. Register now to view and apply to jobs, for insider advice & networking / industry events.
Related Case Studies
Top-tier Senior Consultant at NatWest Group
Successful candidate: ex-MBB | Senior Consultants | Strategy
Chief of Staff at leading PE-backed e-commerce scaleup
Successful candidate: ex-McKinsey | Chief of Staff | Strategy
Strategy Director at JELD-WEN
Successful candidate: ex-McKinsey | Director | Strategy