Coda advertised on Movemeon for a Product Manager to design end-to-end experiences for games, working directly with the Chief Gaming Officer.The successful Movemeon member previously worked at Accenture and Arthur D. Little.
This company was supported by Laila, Client Success Manager.
Coda is a well-funded seed-stage technology company with a mission to build the best mobile games for each individual user with the help of latest design trends and technology available for personalized experiences. Our goal is to bring together the best talent that is fit to go after our mission, regardless of background and location. We believe in opportunity equality and in the ability of diverse thinking teams to make a world-changing impact.
We are looking for a Product Manager in our games department to join our fast-growing team. We expect you to own gaming products with the mission to build scalable features that will live across multiple games at a time by analyzing cross-title data and user behaviour.
You will design end-to-end experiences for our games to solidify the foundation of our game development approach with partner studios and be a source of knowledge related to game design. You will work directly with our Chief Gaming Officer, as well as Publishing and Engineering teams to shape our platform.
- Build world-class standards for hyper-casual games. Influence the game studios from all around the world with your vision.
- Utilise your extensive knowledge and experience of game design, meta-design and monetisation
- Drive and own product performance. Set quality goals, benchmarks and ensure the games hit its KPI targets.
- Analyse game metrics (acquisition, retention, engagement). Identify optimisations for player experience and performance.
- Define the product vision, strategy, and business model for the specific game genres. Bring an understanding of business models, engagement mechanics, and a creative mind.
- Design features that improve user acquisition, retention and monetisation. Think and build in systems of games – your products will live on a portfolio of games
- Oversee live ops roadmaps, establish standardized reporting structure and coordinate with other stakeholders as needed
- Drive the further development of analytics tools, AB testing, processes and capabilities
- Play an active role in approving titles. Define and refine the framework for game development from monetisation and live ops point of view
- Track the success of features after release. Establish benchmarks. Measure performance and provide actionable recommendations to the commercial teams.
- Product Management or Analytics experience in mobile consumer products is highly desirable. Experience in games is a plus.
- Comfortable with taking ownership and accountability, a self-starter.
- Ability to deliver data-driven products in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong experience in quantitative analysis and interrogating data.
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Comfortable interacting with senior leadership. Skilled in engaging with interdisciplinary teams (Engineering, Marketing, Customer Sucsess).
- Highly interested in the games industry. Understanding of its trends, design paradigms, business models and go-to-market practices.
Why join Coda:
- You’ll get to benefit from being part of a transparent and early-stage team where you can get exposure to various aspects of a company whilst deploying your own expertise with a clear product vision and the funding to survive the chasm
- You will work on some of the hardest technical and operational challenges in the industry – explore and break your own limits and help us break our own
- You will work with a diverse team that has learning, having fun and achieving long term goals as top priorities
- We welcome parents and parents-to-be – 24 weeks maternity and 8 weeks paternity leave with full pay
- Stay healthy – Monthly gym, gym classes or massage therapy contribution and “cycle to work” scheme
- Still, if things go wrong – Private health insurance, pension contribution and life insurance
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Competitive Salary + equity
At Movemeon, we connect (ex) consultants and freelancers with job opportunities, advice & events. Register now to view and apply to jobs, for insider advice & networking / industry events.
Related Case Studies
Global Project Manager at BIMA
Successful candidates: previously worked at Baringa Partners | Manager | Project Management
2x Product Managers at eConsult
Successful candidates: 8years of product management experience | Senior Manager | Product Management
Global Operations Director at FLOWERBX
Successful candidate: extensive startup operations experience | Senior Manager | Operations