SCOR has had an outstanding growth over the past ten years and has become one of the largest and most respected reinsurers in the world
They advertised on movemeon for a Strategic Projects Manager role.
About the role
- Transversal involvement in all the areas of responsibility of the Head of Strategy & Development
- 30%+ of time to be spent as project leader on the revamping of our CRM processes across the world
- 2 to 6 years’ experience in consulting
- Experience in project management is required
- Some experience on B2B CRM topics is expected
- Some experience in the insurance sector would be good, although not mandatory
Related Case Studies
Strategic Transformation Consultant
Associate Level - Transformation - FTSE250, British chain of restaurants and public houses.
Operations Improvement Consultant
Manager Level - Operations & Transformation - Largest commercial property company in the UK and a member of the FTSE100
Commercial Insight Consultant (12 months)
Associate Level - Insight & Analytics - British telecommunications and internet service provider.