SCOR has had an outstanding growth over the past ten years and has become one of the largest and most respected reinsurers in the world
They advertised on movemeon for a Strategic Projects Manager role.
About the role
- Transversal involvement in all the areas of responsibility of the Head of Strategy & Development
- 30%+ of time to be spent as project leader on the revamping of our CRM processes across the world
- 2 to 6 years’ experience in consulting
- Experience in project management is required
- Some experience on B2B CRM topics is expected
- Some experience in the insurance sector would be good, although not mandatory
Related Case Studies
Assistant Strategy Manager – Commercial Strategy
Associate Level - Insight &Analytics - UK’s leading digital retailers, more than 60,000 products online and in-store.
Associate Level - Strategy - British telecommunications and internet service provider.
Senior Analyst - Client & Brand Insights
Analyst Level - Strategy - Leading provider of research, data, and strategic advice about the global management consulting industry