They advertised on Movemeon for a Retail Experience & Omnichannel consultant.
The successful Movemeon member displayed significant retail experience.
An in-depth description of the role
About the role
As a part of a newly formed team at Jo Malone London, this role would assist the Director, Retail Experience and Omnichannel in executing up and coming programmes. The role would include research on trends in the retail landscape, analysing and implementing feedback from consumers & stakeholders on many aspects of the current & future retail market, as well as assisting in initiating new projects and test & learn activities which will aid the implementation of new initiatives.
About Jo Malone
Jo Malone London celebrates British style with unexpected fragrances and the elegant art of gift giving. Acquired by The Estée Lauder Companies, Inc. in 1999, today the brand is available in 35 countries worldwide and continues to inspire a loyal following.
Our Retail Experience and Omnichannel team is currently just two of us (ex-Investment Banker & ex-consultant) so you will have the opportunity to jump in and immediately have a large impact. You will be working directly with many other teams across the company and will need to be self-sufficient and willing to get your hands dirty. We have a casual welcoming atmosphere in our office but remain very goal-driven.
- Assist with planning & implementation of updates to the Jo Malone London retail experience.
- Consolidating, organising and analysing quantitative + qualitative feedback
- Helping to push forward the ‘new technologies’ agenda by helping to further build out Retail-Omni’s expertise & agenda on new technologies
- Researching developing business cases for new omnichannel and retail experience programmes, e.g., updates to Point-of-Sale systems
- Assist with on-going Omnichannel projects and helping to develop ideas for future campaigns, to improve KPI tracking, and to assist with next steps planning
- General ad hoc requests assistance with meeting coordination, internal & external meetings, etc.
- Develop the bi-weekly ‘Retail round-up’ of highlight key new retail features & experiences
- Experience in a strategy or management consulting firm
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Powerpoint presentations and Excel
- Ability to author and analyse surveys
- Positive attitude and happy to get stuck in and get your hands dirty
- Interest in retail or the luxury brand sphere
Related Case Studies
Hired: Mentoring Partnerships Manager
Candidate: Previously a consultant at Gartner. Company: The new movement from the UK’s Productivity Leadership Group (PLG). Read more...
Hired: Assistant Strategy Manager – Commercial Strategy
Candidate: Previously worked at EY. Company: UK’s leading digital retailers. Read more...
Hired: Omnichannel Consultant
Candidate: Previously worked at Gallup Consulting. Company: British telecommunications and internet service provider. Read more...