This role was viewed by 166 Movemeon members and received 20 applications.
The successful candidate previously worked at Accenture.
This company was supported by Clément, French Team Lead.
An in-depth description of the role
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees.
Through PayFit, employees have a workspace for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We’ve had a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been rapidly expanding in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3,000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 300 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Revenue Growth Lead
PayFit is looking for a Revenue Growth Lead to drive our growth. You’ll partner with Sales, Marketing and data teams to identify short-term and long-term strategic improvements.
The role is critical to the growth of the business, and as such will work with all the senior leaders across the business. Given this, and the fast growth we’ve experienced, there’ll be great opportunities for progression in the business.
What you’ll do
As a problem solver and innovative thinker, you will develop ways to track what is working currently. And using data, you’ll identify new areas for opportunity to drive growth.
Your main responsibilities will include:
– As a business partner, you’ll come forward with analysis and recommend tactical short-term and long-term strategies to improve revenue generation and to enhance sales productivity,
– Act as a compass for the business through forecasting and analytics. Drive the revenue through relevant business actions associated,
– Leading and developing tools (dashboard, reports, presentations) to enable Sales and Marketing teams in consistently tracking activities to business results,
– Analyse data and leverage insights to identify problems, build solutions, and track successes,
The role will be English speaking – French is therefore not required.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone with 3-6 years’ experience in consulting and/ or commercial/ operational roles in a tech environment. Specifically, you’ll exhibit the following:
– Data lover & good Excel skills (SQL proficiency strongly preferred)
– Strong sales mindset, passionate about process innovation and efficiency,
– Fluent in English, French is a plus but not required
Related Case Studies
Medicalib hired an Associé - COO
Candidate: Previously worked at BCG. Company: Startup health platform.
National Citizen Service hired a Business Planning Manager
Candidate: Previously worked at PwC. Company: independent, not-for-profit organisation.
Philips Healthcare hired a Senior Strategy Manager
Candidate: Previously worked at BCG. Company: world leading health technology company.