Antelliq advertised on Movemeon for a Senior Commercial Manager to build new products to improve sustainability for $4bn agri-tech business monitoring animals.
The successful consultant previously worked at Accenture at Manager level.
This company was supported by Gaby, Client Success Manager.
Antelliq is the world’s leading animal intelligence group, providing world-class devices for animal identification and monitoring. Acquired by the $42B revenue pharma giant MSD in 2019 for $4bn, we are a division of MSD Animal Health. Our pioneering solutions deliver smart data products and services for the management and wellbeing of livestock, fish and pets. For over 60 years we have been satisfying customer needs in over 100 countries, supported by 24 production sites, spanning five continents.
The industry is at the intersection between feeding people and applying new and innovative technology to these solutions. Using new technology to make a real difference to people’s lives by allowing food to be produced more sustainably. We’re also directly involved in developing products to improve animal welfare.
Smart Data Solutions (SDS) team
The SDS team is the elite business unit in the company, making next generation services and products. We imagine products, build a business case, define how to develop them and then work with the R&D team to make it happen. We’re a genuinely international team, building business models which are used with customers from all over the world. This is a key growth team in the business, with a high profile internally and suitable for someone with ambitious growth aspirations.
You will be based in our office in Esher, a small office which is friendly, enjoyable, professional and relaxed. We work with a huge mixture of people from all over the world with regular opportunities to travel and visit them. The location itself is lovely, with a good town centre with plenty of food options and nature on the door-step for off-road runs at lunchtime. There’s also a lot of opportunities to work from home regularly.
You will work closely with the Global Marketing team and the Regional Business Managers, developing new business models, products and services to enhance Antelliq’s data-based offering. Specifically you well:
- Actively contribute to the development of Strategic and Operational Marketing plans for all key SDS products in collaboration with Product and Regional Business managers.
- Actively participate in the development of marketing related projects, bringing innovation and contributing to strategy development.
- Working with Global Marketing colleagues to formulate detailed annual plans and objectives for promotions and campaigns in line with overall marketing strategy and priorities, including new product/services launches and in-market product life-cycle management
- Assist SDS Director to review, revise and communicate sales forecasts and business plans
- Create new offerings, business and pricing models, validate them with colleagues and customers
- Oversee business process implementation in product development by other departments
- Identify, build and develop constructive relationships with team colleagues, across the business and with external contacts to facilitate team working and exchange of information
- Represent the interests of business at international level if required, internally and externally; increasingly participate in key business meetings, local or international to communicate plans and educate relevant stakeholders, ensuring effective execution of marketing plans
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated ex-consultant with strong strategy & modelling skills to join the team. Specifically you will need:
- Degree from top tier institution; MBA preferred
- 10+ years total experience including experience in business case analysis, consulting and/or marketing
- Experience in product or building software solutions strongly preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills – fluency in English a requirement.
- Commercial acumen including good understanding of industry-relevant financial data and the ability to analyse and interpret a range of financial information
- Ability to obtain, analyse and interpret industry relevant market intelligence and market research data to derive conclusions and recommend creative solutions
- Established ability to lead, influence and motivate teams that do not report directly into the post such as cross-functional teams
- Ability to brief and manage the relationship with external suppliers and creative agencies
- Self-managing, motivated, results-oriented and passionate
- Previous experience in a truly international company and the agriculture industry preferred but not required
Location: Esher, Greater London (28 minutes from central London) or Israel
Salary: Competitive +20% bonus structure
Related Case Studies
Senior Innovation Operations Manager at KFC
Successful candidate: ex-BlackRock | Senior Manager | Operations
Case Team Leader at Ethiopian ATA
Successful candidate: ex-Teneo Consulting | Manager | Programme, project & change mgt
Case Team Leader at Ethiopian ATA
Successful candidate: ex-McKinsey | Manager | Programme, project & change mgt