FieldBox AI hired two senior Consultants. This role was viewed by 166 Movemeon members and received 10 applications.
The successful candidates previously worked at E-CUBE Strategy Consultants and Roland Berger Strategy Consultants.
This company was supported by Clément, French Team Lead.
An in-depth description of the role
FieldBox.ai helps industries dramatically improve their operational efficiency with artificial intelligence. The FieldBox Platform is built from the ground-up to handle the complexity and reality of industrial operations.
The FieldBox Platform makes it possible to deploy Artificial Intelligence in the heart of industrial sites to continuously optimize processes and operate machines autonomously. We have been operating on four continents in a variety of contexts, and in different verticals.
Thousands of Engineers and Operators use the FieldBox Platform daily to reach a higher level of efficiency. We are auto-financed so we have our own growth strategy and don’t need to report to someone.
The growth strategy
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for passionate and multiskilled consultants to deliver cutting edge industry 4.0 innovation to solve the most complex challenges of industrial operations. It’s an ideal opportunity to truly implement the next-generation solutions that will improve industrial efficiency, quality and safety for the next generation.
You act as a key member of the innovation delivery Team, and an ambassador and role model for hands-on industry 4.0. At FieldBox.ai, you will take on the hardest challenges in the fields of IT, Industrial Engineering and Data Science.
About the role
As an Industry 4.0 Consultant, you’ll work as part of a diverse team of Engineers, Industry 4.0 Data Scientists, and Software and IT experts to implement ground-breaking solutions that solve complex industrial challenges. You will be in charge of managing the execution points and delivery of an innovative solution at one or several of our clients. For this, you will need to be a flexible self-starter that drive Teams to deliver beyond expectations in an uncertain environment.
On a daily basis, your missions are:
- Develop a strategy to combine FieldBox.ai expertise, customer expert knowledge and available data to create an innovative solution
- Lead the FieldBox.ai and customer project Team to successfully deliver and implement the solution
- Meet with our customers, ask questions and understand their requirements, technical process and biggest challenges
- Conduct workshops, on-site visits and knowledge transfer to the customer
- Give impactful presentations of the results of the solution to customer stakeholders and potentially at conferences
- Develop our customer reach and industrial verticals worldwide.
You like a challenge and adventure and are looking for an experience in a dynamic start-up working in an innovative and demanding industrial context. You are autonomous and flexible, enjoy learning as much as doing, and know-how to communicate your ideas. We are looking for talents with a diploma in Engineering or Sciences (Grande Ecole, Master or equivalent), and with the following skills or experience:
- 2+ years of consulting experience at a top-tier firm,
- Willing to learn programming languages such as Python or SQL; prior exposure not required but would be great
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal and writing skills in French and English.
- You like to travel 25% – 75% of your time and know-how to work independently.
- Familiar with industrial project management
Candidates with the following experience will be considered in priority
- Experience as a consultant at a client,
- Exposure to industrial engineering and/or industrial data
- Competitive salary based on your profile and experience.
- You will work independently in a small team with strong technical skills.
- You are joining a company where kindness and respect allow everyone to realize their full potential.
- Damn good coffee! Tickets restaurant, sweets & fruits à volonté!
Location is flexible between Paris and Bordeaux