BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses and presence in 50 countries.
They advertised on movemeon for a Senior Manager role.
About the role
- Analyze attractiveness of potential markets
- Define and iterate on launch processes
- Get things rolling in each market: get your hands dirty
- You are comfortable with numbers and are a good problem-solver
- You can handle multiple complex tasks over a long period of time without getting overwhelmed
- You can teamwork with different kinds of people (operations, marketing, manager)
Related Case Studies
Hired: Mentoring Partnerships Manager
Candidate: Previously a consultant at Gartner. Company: The new movement from the UK’s Productivity Leadership Group (PLG). Read more...
Hired: Assistant Strategy Manager – Commercial Strategy
Candidate: Previously worked at EY. Company: UK’s leading digital retailers. Read more...
Hired: Omnichannel Consultant
Candidate: Previously worked at Gallup Consulting. Company: British telecommunications and internet service provider. Read more...