BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses and presence in 50 countries.
They advertised on movemeon for a Senior Manager role.
About the role
- Analyze attractiveness of potential markets
- Define and iterate on launch processes
- Get things rolling in each market: get your hands dirty
- You are comfortable with numbers and are a good problem-solver
- You can handle multiple complex tasks over a long period of time without getting overwhelmed
- You can teamwork with different kinds of people (operations, marketing, manager)
Related Case Studies
Philips hired a Group Strategy Manager - HealthTech (Singapore)
Candidate: Previously worked at McKinsey. Company: Leading Health Technology company.
Singha Asia Holding hired a Business Development Manager
Candidate: Has 10 years relevant experience. Company: Fifth-generation family business founded in 1933 as a beer company.
Monica Vinader hired a Head of Special Projects
Candidate: Previously worked at PwC. Company: PE-backed luxury jeweller.