CIB Consulting is a rapidly growing internal management consultancy team with a unique positioning within BNP Paribas CIB. It offers a credible alternative to external leading consulting firms.
They advertised on Movemeon for 2 manager positions.
The successful members previously worked at Capco and Oliver Wyman.
An in-depth description of the role
Interested in creating the new Corporate; Institutional Banking (CIB)? Excited about working with senior management on high impact challenging projects? Keen to evolve in a rapidly growing entrepreneurial team? CIB Consulting EMEA offers an opportunity to participate in the transformation of CIB and to develop consulting and project management skills, as part of a dynamic team.
CIB Consulting is a rapidly growing internal management consultancy team with a unique positioning within CIB. It offers a credible alternative to external leading consulting firms and provides tailor-made solutions in line with the demanding CIB environment. The EMEA team combines both consulting and banking experts working hand-in-hand with operational staff and with our APAC team (launched in 2011) and our Americas team (launched in 2013). This growing international footprint will offer to new consultants international opportunities and the possibility to join internationally based CIB Consulting teams.
The team has a successful track record of 200+ assignments since 2009:
- Coverage of the complete project value chain: diagnostic, design, structuring of solutions, recommendations to implementation
- High diversity of content: organisational topics, strategic issues and specialised topics (regulatory, new innovations such as blockchain, etc.)
- Transversal issues involving multiple stakeholders and clients (across Businesses, Coverage, Functions)
The CIB Consulting EMEA team is currently looking for strongly committed individuals to further support its strong development plan.
- Autonomously frame, design and lead the delivery of one or several projects
- Supervise and follow the production of data analysis and presentations
- Supervise and lead workshops and interviews
- Prepare and deliver presentations for CIB management
- Establish collaborative relationships with internal clients (Métiers, Functions, Coverages) sometimes in highly political set-ups.
- Efficiently challenge clients and show emotional intelligence in order to develop long-term partnerships with clients
- Contribute to the growth of the team’s activity
- Manage efficiently client’s circles and project’s stakeholders
- Manage and develop project teams
- Train and coach junior consultants
- Manage other transversal activities (training, recruitment, etc)
Responsibilities may vary depending on specific project requirements.
Skills and qualifications
All candidates are expected to be strongly committed, to have excellent adaptability capabilities, and strong situational intelligence. CIB Consulting values a true sense of teamwork and a dynamic, creative and result-oriented spirit.
Educational and background requirements:
- Graduated from a top Business or Engineering school or University equivalent
- Good analytical skills and ability to structure solutions
- Reliable experience in consulting or investment banking
- Fluency in English and French
Skills and competencies:
- Ability to work in collaborative teams/ecosystems
- Strong adaptability and learning agility
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be impactful in leading projects, client relationships or teams
- Ability to coach
Related Case Studies
Oxbow Partners hired a senior consultant
Candidate: Ex Bain consultant. Company: fast-growing strategy consultancy
Class 35 hired a Associate / Senior Analyst (Freelance)
Candidate: Previously worked at Accenture. Company: PE-backed startup consulting firm
FINYX hired a Senior Consultant
Candidate previously worked at KPMG. Company: Boutique consultancy