Scale up, preventative health service advertised on Movemeon for a Senior Operations Manager to work directly with COO, FD and CCO on 6-month operations and delivery project.
The successful Movemeon member previously worked at McKinsey & Company.
This company was supported by Max, Freelance Team Lead.
Applications & deadline: We are using movemeon to receive and prioritise applications. This is an urgent need so applications will be considered on a first come first served basis. We’re aiming to schedule interviews from Wednesday this week (i.e, 3rd June 2020) for a start asap.
Start date: ASAP
Project length: ~ 6months+
Day rate: On experience. As a startup/scaleup, budget / value for money will form a very important part of our decision making. We would also like to think that we are a fun and interesting place to work. This is a long (6 months, possibly longer) project, so please specifiy your best possible day rate within your cover note. Thank you.
You’ll be working closely with our COO and Operations team, delivering high impact projects. You will work closely with other team members including an Operations Associate but please note that this is not a mangement role. We are looking for someone who is happy to get their hands dirty with delivery! The role will involve:
- Coordinating program delivery for a large scale third-party contract.
- Own operations processes from supplier management, negotiation with partners, and implementation projects.
- Identify and act on opportunities for improving operational experience and reducing delivery cost through data analysis.
- Lead and participate in strategic projects, including new product and feature launches, process improvements, and geographic expansion.
- Supporting the development of the commercial and financial models and working with the COO on business continuity plans.
- Report on KPIs and project progress to senior leadership.
- Promote and develop an environment of continuous improvement and innovation.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Operations Manager who is looking for a broad role, working in a collaborative, high paced environment.
This role would be a great fit for someone with:
- Previous consultancy background, used to fast-pace and hands-on experience.
- You are commercially minded, whilst keeping the customer at the heart of all you do.
- You have experience delivering high impact projects at scale
- You are analytical: you enjoy building financial models and commercial propositions that have the highest potential to drive growth.
- You have experience supporting procurement processes by big partner organisations or government agencies.
Related Case Studies
Strategist - Consumer & Retail at This Place
Successful candidate: 2 years of relevant experience and previously worked at Elixirr
Transformation Consultant at Kantar
Successful candidate: 4 years of relevant experience and previously worked at Strategy&
Corporate Strategy Director at Cision
Successful candidate: previous corporate strategy experience | Corporate Strategy Director