Pivigo Data Science Hub is a marketplace that offers access to a community of network opportunities, jobs and freelance projects for Data Scientists.
They advertised on Movemeon for a Senior Sales Executive.
The successful members previously graduated from Cambridge.
If you are interested, here is the full job description:
We are developing an ecosystem that allows businesses and data scientists to connect and develop solutions that deliver a step change in performance and growth. We have created a data science hub combining data science delivery and capability creation to help define the future of the data industry.
A data science company that can provide AI and machine learning solutions for all business requirements. Our mission is to help companies innovate and use their data to be more successful.We have delivered over 160 projects for some prestigious organisations including, KPMG, Royal Mail, M&S, British Gas, Made.com, Barclays, AstraZeneca and PwC.
We have a small office of 15 people in Blackfriars and we also have a sister office in Berlin. We’re a friendly bunch and take the time to talk about learning, personal development and culture. The sales team is currently 2 people and you’ll be working closely with our in-house data scientists.
As a member of our growing Sales team, the Sales Executive will use their sales expertise selling data science and analytical solutions into defined verticals. A self-starter with a consultative approach to selling, a history of exceeding expectations and cultivating exceptional customer relationships, will ensure your success in this role!
The Individual: What we’re looking for
Provocative in your approach, you will generate and close new business, delivering a consistent and compelling story to disrupt a customer’s status quo and highlight differentiation. Accustomed and comfortable with selling to the C-Suite, Head of Data, Head of BI, Head of Innovation, Line of Business Leaders, and other key leadership roles, you will drive, increase and accelerate pipeline growth through active demand generation and targeted campaigns.
You can pitch to any audience and demonstrate the real customer value proposition of our offering with clarity and precision; quickly translating our offering into a vision that the prospect will perceive as valuable and relevant to their needs and objectives.
Our ideal candidate is a mature, intelligent, articulate and highly motivated individual with a high degree of business acumen, social intelligence and an inherent curiosity for finding and solving business problems. You love learning, and thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused, relationship-led environment.
- Highly driven and self-motivated to be successful in what you do
- Accustomed and comfortable with engaging with the C-Suite and other key leadership decision makers
- A track record of driving new business through prospecting, outbound lead generation and closing sales with a proven record of consistent over achievement of quota
- Enterprise-wide sales experience with consistent and demonstrable C-level engagements
- Expertise at leveraging multiple social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, events, etc.) to make connections and start conversations
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Polished and articulate, with finesse in getting your message across effectively
- You naturally share ideas and never lose sight that you are part of a team
- Adept at coaching and mentoring others toward success
- Able to adapt to change and thrive in a dynamic environment with the ability to excel under pressure
What’s in it for you?
- £60k-£90k base salary with an OTE of £150k – £200k
- Engage with senior decision makers in the tech and investment industry;
- Be part of an extremely exciting journey with Pivigo & join a fantastic and exciting close-knit team
- Weekly professional massages!
- Flexible hours with the option to WFH from time to time
- Company Pension
Related Case Studies
Hired: 2x Senior Managers
Candidates: Previously worked at Capco & Oliver Wyman. Company: Internal management consultancy team within BNP Paribas CIB. Read more...
Hired: Senior Manager
Candidate: Previously worked as a consultant at Bain. Company: OC&C Strategy Consultants is a leading global strategy consulting firm. Read more...
Hired: Strategy Associate
Candidate: Previously worked at McKinsey. Company: Fast-growing strategy consulting boutique based in Sydney. Read more...