Philips Healthcare hired a Senior Strategy Manager.
The successful candidate previously worked at BCG.
This company was supported by Sabah, Client Success Manager.
An in-depth description of the role
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerald Philips started a small lightbulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realized that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Senior Strategy Manager
This is a unique opportunity to drive strategy and growth in a leading HealthTech company. As a Senior Manager of the Strategy team, you will initiate and drive strategic projects, and help the Philips Executive Committee and senior leaders make key decisions.
This is an opportunity to really impact, and become part of the future leadership pool, for an EUR 24 billion company, making over EUR 2.2 billion of profit in 2015.
What you’ll do
– Own and drive project modules, working alongside your project manager;
– Conduct high quality, meaningful, evidence-based business analyses and help more junior members of team;
– Build and communicate actionable strategy recommendations;
– Contribute to running and improving the Strategy team.
What we’re looking for
– 3-5 years’ experience in a top-tier Strategy Consulting firm (BCG, Bain, McKinsey, Roland Berger, etc.)
– International business experience (experience in emerging markets is a plus)
– An excellent academic track record
– Excellent analytic and quantitative skills
– Fluency in English, both written and verbal
– Willingness to travel (25%)