This role was viewed by 476 Movemeon members and received 33 applications.
The successful candidate was Cambridge alumni.
This company was supported by Laila, Client Success Manager.
An in-depth description of the role
We are Shift and we’re an on-demand / on-your-schedule logistics marketplace for moving anything, anywhere for both businesses and consumers. Shift uses a scalable network of independent drivers and integrations into existing fleets to facilitate jobs. Our platform combines technology with intelligent algorithms to find the best-suited Shifter from a pool of thousands; offering customers the only quick and easy moving service on your schedule at disruptor level prices.
This is an opportunity to come into a startup that has so much left to figure out. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished so far, but we need to solve some critical challenges to get to the next level. As a relatively early joiner to our team, equity is on offer (in line with experience and seniority of role). We’re excited to hear from you if you’re ready to check your ego at the door and build our Supply team with passion, grit, intellect and heaps of empathy.
– Optimise job profitability by managing supply density, job allocation, consumer pricing and driver pay
– Own end-to-end driver marketing, onboarding and retention process
– Refine the systems & algorithms used in driver allocation with product
– Define new features to support supply performance with product
You’ll be a dream if you:
– Have a track record working in a similar market place (e.g, Uber, Deliveroo, Just Eat, Via etc)
– Have a formidable track record in a managerial role at a startup / scaleup
– Are highly numerate and able to discuss technical product requirements
– Check your ego at the door and lead with empathy and passion
– Get excited by the prospect of setting and executing your vision for your team
– Ideal but not required: have hired for and scaled similar teams in a startup environment
– Ideal but not required: have experience building value-add / perks package for a community
The practical bits
We’re offering a basic salary of ~£85k-£125k + equity. We are based in London and our hiring manager is a movemeon member receiving applications here. So please click apply to get in touch with us!
At Movemeon, we connect (ex) consultants and freelancers with job opportunities, advice & events. Register now to view and apply to jobs, for insider advice & networking / industry events.
Related Case Studies
Operations Principal at Via
Successful candidate: ex-Goldman Sachs | Senior Manager / Director | Operations
Head of Operations at So Energy
Successful candidate: strong operations background | Manager | Operations
Entrepreneur in Residence at HelloFresh
Successful candidate: ex-Parthenon Group | Associate | Strategy