Signal advertised on Movemeon for a Strategic Accounts Manager, to take key responsibilities from the CEO, owning and expanding their most lucrative partnerships.The successful candidate previously worked at Plan International as a Strategy Consultant.
This company was supported by Sabah, Client Success Manager.
An in-depth description of the role
About Signal and our team
At Signal we help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and are at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are a friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
We have just completed our $25 million Series C funding round, bringing our total funding to date to $49.5 million. This latest funding round is led by Redline Capital with participation from existing investors including MMC Ventures, GMG Ventures and Hearst Ventures.
About the role – Who are you?
Signal’s proprietary machine learning technology allows organisations to digitise their domain expertise, creating their own AI and then applying it to the explosion of external data. We have partnered with two members of the Big Four to bring new propositions to market that integrate our AI and their expertise to improve the quality of insights they offer to end-clients. We are looking for someone to manage and grow these innovative large partnerships.
You bring a sophisticated understanding of how to navigate large organisations and take a variety of stakeholders from the c-suite to analysts on a digital transformation journey. You enjoy learning new technologies and how they can deliver customer value and are eager to understand a product roadmap as well as customer needs and triangulate between the two.
The day to day responsibilities – What will you be doing?
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the success of our large partnerships. Our partnerships are highly collaborative as we work with our partners to bring new technology to new challenges within their organisations. This means your role is to work with them to define business goals and new business models as well as support them to leverage and scale the use of our technology. Tackling problems and opportunities in creative, collaborative and logical ways and consistently brainstorming alternative solutions both with partners and internally.
- Own the relationship and account strategy between Signal and our large partners collaborating with our leadership team and senior stakeholders at partner organisations
- Support our partners in crafting and driving adoption and roll-out of new offerings leveraging our technology
- Build a deep understanding of the stakeholder environment and priorities at our partner organisations and identify ways to grow our relationship across the organisation
- Manage stakeholder expectations internally and externally, taking in a variety of opinions and synthesising the key outcomes for success
- Ensure open, effective communication both internally and externally during complex, highly experimental evolving partnership relationships
- Manage our product analysts who configure accounts and help ensure our partners get the most out of the Signal platform
- Track record of successfully managing complex large accounts/partnerships ideally in the context of leveraging new technology
- Strong presentation, communication & influencing skills translating to an ability to get partners both internally and externally on the same page, bring together learnings from collaborative workshops, and effectively represent Signal at partner and public events
- Outstanding organisational skills to manage multiple simultaneous workstreams with an iterative and flexible approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Curiosity and interest in building skills both across business functions and markets
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Flexible working
- Pension plan
- Enhanced Maternity Policy
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Company MacBook & Apple equipment