eConsult advertised on Movemeon for a Strategic Growth Manager to support international expansion working directly with senior leaders of hyper growth healthtech scaleup.
The successful Movemeon member previously worked at 2020 Delivery.
This company was supported by Sabah, Client Success Manager.
Six years since launching in our first GP practice, we’re now live in over 2,900 NHS GP practices, 3 NHS A&Es and over 24 million patients have access to eConsult. We are a rapidly growing team of 55 with diverse backgrounds ranging from clinical to software development and experience in a range of sectors from management consultancies to not-for-profits. Together, our focus is to unleash the power of healthcare. We recognise the true value of collaboration across diverse teams. We are an award-winning business making an impact across the UK and beyond.
About the role
This is the perfect stepping stone into a startup/scaleup environment for someone with ~2+ years strategy/business development experience and experience in healthcare projects / industry. We are looking for a capable, driven and commercially savvy Growth Manager to join our team at a pivotal point in our journey and a time of hyper-growth. Working directly with the Strategic Director and frequently with the Commercial Director you will be responsible for develoiping and helping to lead growth of the business into new areas of development – both within the NHS and overseas through international expansion. You’ll research markets, scope out opportunities and deliver achievable and sustainable growth strategies to expand business reach and market share.
In summary this is an exceptional opportunity direclty working with senior leaders in a hand-on, entrepreneurial and high growth setting.
We envisage the basic salary being between £40-55k (depending on experience) and an options pool is currently under development.
About you – required
- A minimum of 2 years+ experience working in a Business Development or Strategy / Management Consultant role, with a strong track record of delivering implementable growth strategies
- Experience in (i.e, projects relating to or industry experiecne) and a solid understanding of healthcare markets / systems
- Exceptional organisational and people skills
- Strong negotiator and relationship builder
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinker with grasp of financial concepts and software development
- Analytically solid
Desirable (but not required)
- The ideal candidate will have solid knowledge of both Primary and Secondary healthcare systems
- Ideally with International experience or strong interest in/knowledge of international healthcare systems
Our hiring manager is a movemeon member and using movemeon to receive and review applications. So please click below to apply ASAP as we are arranging interviews on an on-going, first come first served basis. We look forward to hearing from you.
This is a 2 part interview process:
1. Initial Telephone interview with the Strategy Director and Director of Organisational Development2. Face-to-face (or video) final stage interview with Strategy Director and International Director
Related Case Studies
Category Manager (Strategy) at Manual
Successful candidate: 3 years of relevant experience and previously worked at L.E.K
US Country Lead at Taptap Send
Successful candidate: ex-Rocket Internet | Senior manager | General management
Senior Special Projects Manager at Comply Advantage
Successful candidate: 20 years of relevant experience and previously worked at AT Kearney