BibliU advertised on Movemeon for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to join high-performing team to drive continued growth at Series A EdTech and report to CCO.
The successful Movemeon member previously worked at BNP Paribas.
This company was supported by Lara, Growth Manager.
About The Team
We’re building a team of high-performing individuals who recognise the vision of the company. We want our new Strategic Partnerships Manager to be someone who supports this ethos and not afraid to challenge clients when finding creative solutions.
To promote a healthy work-life balance, we offer generous paid time-off and remote working opportunities. We really value work-life balance and offer generous time off and other perks including regular socal events and an annual company retreat.
This role gives you the opportunity to work with a global, cross-functional and content-driven team as a core member of our growing company. We are looking for a driven Commercial Partnerships Lead to build and manage relationships. You will drive our growth initiatives by supporting the Chief Commercial Officer and sales to increase our overall efficiency.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Build relationships, communicate efficiently and negotiate with partnering companies
- Understand and articulate our value propositions to partnering companies
- Respond to global sales team requests for
- Represent us industry conferences as required
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top university
- 1-2 years’ experience in consulting and/or a growing tech company
- Effective communicator, able to work with a remote team
- Self-motivated and able to manage time effectively
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
Location: London (with flexibility to work elsewhere in the UK the majority of the time)
Salary: On experience + uncapped bonus + options
Related Case Studies
Category Manager (Strategy) at Manual
Successful candidate: 3 years of relevant experience and previously worked at L.E.K
US Country Lead at Taptap Send
Successful candidate: ex-Rocket Internet | Senior manager | General management
Senior Special Projects Manager at Comply Advantage
Successful candidate: 20 years of relevant experience and previously worked at AT Kearney