Gatwick Airport is the most efficient single-runway airport in the world and we have just exceeded passenger numbers of 45 million, years ahead of predictions.
They advertised on movemeon for a Strategy Analyst position. The successful movemeon member previously worked at Arthur D. Little as a Business Analyst.
About the role
- Conduct a multivariate regression analysis to understand changes in retail sales
- Evaluate the income potential of a new product proposition at Gatwick
- 18+ months experience in strategy consulting or investment banking
- Excellent financial modelling skills, and investment appraisal capability
- Prior experience of multivariate regression analysis
Related Case Studies
Go Compare hired a Strategy & Investments Manager
Candidate: Ex L.E.K consultant. Company: British financial services comparison website
Tech and services platform hired a Freelance Business Analyst
Candidate: Previously worked at PwC. Company: tech and services platform
GSK hired a Senior Director
Candidate: Previously worked at McKinsey. Company: global healthcare company