Gatwick Airport is the most efficient single-runway airport in the world and we have just exceeded passenger numbers of 45 million, years ahead of predictions.
They advertised on movemeon for a Strategy Analyst position. The successful movemeon member previously worked at Arthur D. Little as a Business Analyst.
About the role
- Conduct a multivariate regression analysis to understand changes in retail sales
- Evaluate the income potential of a new product proposition at Gatwick
- 18+ months experience in strategy consulting or investment banking
- Excellent financial modelling skills, and investment appraisal capability
- Prior experience of multivariate regression analysis
Related Case Studies
Assistant Strategy Manager – Commercial Strategy
Associate Level - Insight &Analytics - UK’s leading digital retailers, more than 60,000 products online and in-store.
Associate Level - Strategy - British telecommunications and internet service provider.
Senior Analyst - Client & Brand Insights
Analyst Level - Strategy - Leading provider of research, data, and strategic advice about the global management consulting industry