80% of our jobs are posted by our members. If you are looking to grow your team click here to find out more.
BC Strategy is a fast-growing strategy consulting boutique based in Sydney and founded in 2013. We are a team of ex-top tier consultants (McKinsey, BCG and Bain) working for a range of ASX Top 50 clients. We provide ex-top tier consultants with a dynamic and rewarding environment, together with a balanced lifestyle. As a Strategy Associate, you will provide insight-driven strategic support to help develop and grow the clients business.
To provide insight-driven strategic support to help develop and grow the clients business; we are a relatively small team, so you will have a high impact and exposure from the start.
They advertised on Movemeon for a Strategy Associate.
The successful Movemeon member previously worked at McKinsey.
Here is the full job description:
BC Strategy offers a unique combination of working on C-suite strategic issues, usually supporting the Head of Strategy for a big organisation, together with a great lifestyle. We rarely travel and our normal working hours are 9 to 5. We also offer a very competitive salary package.
BC Strategy provides ex-top tier consultants with a dynamic and rewarding environment, together with a balanced lifestyle. For those of our team with backgrounds outside Australia, working with BC Strategy provides an opportunity for visa sponsorship and subsequent access to the multitude of lifestyle benefits Australia offers.
You will provide insight-driven strategic support to help develop and grow the clients business; we are a relatively small team, so you will have a high impact and exposure from the start.
Your main activities will be
- Working with the client’s strategy team to address and solve strategic issues
- Analyzing relevant data from clients data sources to develop/ support the strategy
- Identifying and removing roadblocks in the research process
- Supporting clients in implementing the defined strategy
- Communicating the defined strategy to the top management and executives
- You will enjoy fast career progression based on merit, a competitive salary and a great lifestyle (work-life balance is important for us, you will work corporate hours – 9am-5pm), as well as exciting strategic projects with high exposure across our client base (a range of ASX Top 50 clients).
- Minimum 1-year work experience at McKinsey, Bain and BCG only (working for one of the Big Three in a client facing role is a must, please do not apply if you don’t have relevant experience)
- Strong academic background
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good stakeholder management
- Exceptional personal drive
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
Related Case Studies
Oxbow Partners hired a senior consultant
Candidate: Ex Bain consultant. Company: fast-growing strategy consultancy
Class 35 hired a Associate / Senior Analyst (Freelance)
Candidate: Previously worked at Accenture. Company: PE-backed startup consulting firm
FINYX hired a Senior Consultant
Candidate previously worked at KPMG. Company: Boutique consultancy