JELD-WEN advertised on Movemeon to hire a Strategy Director to answer the complex strategic questions around the topics of corporate development (strategy & markets), performance & restructuring and transformation.
The successful Movemeon candidate previously worked at McKinsey.
This company was supported by Alec, Client Success Associate.
The original job description
JELD-WEN is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of doors and windows — operates in 25 countries with 116 manufacturing facilities located primarily in North America, Europe and Australia. JELD-WEN’s full breadth of products has earned numerous awards and endorsements for dependability, innovation and excellence — providing solutions that deliver exceptional value for builders, architects and homeowners around the world. JELD-WEN is a recognized leader in manufacturing energy-efficient products and has been an ENERGY STAR® Partner since 1998.
As we continue to scale in Europe, we’re looking for a talented consultant to work with our Executive VP for Europe to build & lead our Transformation Division which will lead on a number of Strategy & Transformation initiatives. This role will answer the complex strategic questions around the topics of corporate development (strategy & markets), performance & restructuring and transformation.
These projects will have a direct impact on the global business and you will be working with leaders across all functions and will have significant exposure to the Group CEO. This role will look after:
- Long term strategy for different businesses within the group
- Development of strategic initiatives in response to the leadership’s questions
- Project management for high complexity strategic projects (international, cross-divisional, cross-functional, turnaround situation)
- Transformation and Change Management
- Restructuring and organisational redesign
- Market and competitor intelligence
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious consultant to join our team and lead this new wave of strategic initiatives. We’d love to hear from you if you meet some of the following criteria:
- 5+ years experience in consulting
- Excellent strategic mindset
- Previous change management/transformation experience
- Stakeholder management and experience working with C-suite
- Experience setting up PMO’s
- No manufacturing experience is needed
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary in all of our locations
- Excellent pension
- Fully remote working available across all of the UK & EU