This role was viewed by 138 Movemeon members and received 28 applications.
The successful candidate previously worked at SKY.
This company was supported by Sabah, Client Success Manager.
An in-depth description of the role
Techspace is where tech businesses come to scale. Our mission is to create an ecosystem where innovative, conscientious, ambitious, collaborative people do their best work and come to realise their vision. We take a member-centric approach to design workspaces and services that best serve our members’ needs.
From humble beginnings in a converted loft in Old Street to now operating multiple locations across two countries serving 1500 members (and with ambitious growth plans), we retain a determination to offer excellent service and value. Our ambition is to deliver the features and amenities our members need to succeed on their terms, while remaining true to our ambition to design a better way of living, working and doing business in a way that is socially connected, inclusive, regenerative and sustainable.
We are a team of innovators with a bias for action – we do not fear mistakes but insist on learning from them. We’re also ambitious realists – impatient at what can be done in a day, yet optimistic about what can be achieved in a lifetime. We believe that service is at the heart of creating a superior customer experience and our success will be the result of transparent and honest feedback and collaboration with each of our members, partners, suppliers and investors.
What you will be doing
- Understand Techspace’s strategic and competitive position and deliver coworking spaces that are recognised as best in the industry
- Work with stakeholders to build a product roadmap, business cases and go-to-market plans to drive product enhancement and services to better meet the needs of our members
- Integrate UX, market, sales analysis into requirements to improve our workspace and community experience
- Translate product strategy into detailed planning requirements and prototypes for new building products and services
- Liaise with international teams to ensure all market-specific requirements are captured and considered
- Develop product pricing and positioning for our products
- Use and improve the Techspace’s feedback framework to inform the vision and to validate problems and find solutions
- Drive new building launches including working with the marketing team, executives, and other product management team members
- Represent the company by visiting members to solicit feedback on our workspace offering and services
What you’ll bring
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a lean and collaborative environment, with a willingness to adapt and learn
- Experience in coworking, airlines, hotels, retail or online/offline environments would be beneficial
What You’ll Get
- Room to grow. We live and breathe scale-ups and with our own rapid business growth, you’ll have a significant opportunity to shape your personal advancement.
- World-class team. Ambitious, passionate and collaborative, we have a proven track record and have serious investor backing. You’ll be challenged and inspired by team members daily.
- Company culture. We take the business seriously but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We collaborate, hack, blog, network with the tech scaleup sector and socialise with our members, and each other!
- Competitive salary and package, flexible working hours, a shiny Mac to call your own and regular team activities to involve yourself in.
At Movemeon, we connect (ex) consultants and freelancers with job opportunities, advice & events. Register now to view and apply to jobs, for insider advice & networking / industry events.
Related Case Studies
Operations Principal at Via
Successful candidate: ex-Goldman Sachs | Senior Manager / Director | Operations
Head of Operations at So Energy
Successful candidate: strong operations background | Manager | Operations
Entrepreneur in Residence at HelloFresh
Successful candidate: ex-Parthenon Group | Associate | Strategy