MMO Freelance has recently had a great success sourcing freelancers for transformation and organisational design projects at a leading PE fund. Before coming to MMO, they were struggling to find suitable candidates using their usual channels.
We optimised the project briefs, marketed to the relevant members of our community and within 1 week, the fund had received a host of high calibre profiles, held several interviews and successfully hired.
Within one week – Six out of ten candidates were interviewed & the company successfully hired two candidates:
- One ex-BCG consultant
- One ex-Oliver Wyman consultant
- Both with deep transformation and PE experience.
- Movemeon was 65% (c. £150k) cheaper than traditional agencies – this was achieved by access to a much broader talent pool (i.e., paying someone for the right skills not overpaying for the wrong skills)
- Movemeon was just one-tenth the cost of a consultancy, saving c. £900k
Here is the original job description:
We are looking for freelance managers for a 9-12 month to lead an organisational design project. The business is backed by a leading large-cap PE fund and is going through a period of cost reduction.
- You will report to the Head of PMO and will be responsible for developing a new organisation structure and assessing the compensation and benefits structure for this structure.
- You’ll work with senior stakeholders across the business on this extremely high impact business.
- You’ll need a great understanding of the organisational design and comp & ben structures.
Congratulations to our successful movemeon members!
Nick. V: ex-BCG consultant
Oliver. S: ex-Oliver Wyman consultant
Related Case Studies
Hired: Transformation Manager (4-6 months)
Candidate: Previously worked at Bain. Company: Leading US Private Equity firm with a global portfolio. Read more...
MTech Capital is a $150 million, newly-established, InsureTech focused, Venture Capital firm.
Chief of Staff
Bridges Fund Management back exceptional businesses, developers and social sector organisations that are helping to tackle our biggest social and environmental challenges.