This role was viewed by 260 Movemeon members and received 43 applications.
The successful candidate previously worked at BTS.
This company was supported by Sabah, Client Success Manager.
An in-depth description of the role
Oxehealth: our contribution to healthcare
We are making an important contribution to healthcare.
Our Digital Care Assistants help clinicians all over the world better to fulfil their vocation by spending time-saving lives, preventing injuries, speeding recovery and reducing the suffering of their patients, rather than patrolling wards or taking ages on routine documentation.
At a time when staff feel overwhelmed and the ageing population and rise of chronic conditions is placing an unprecedented burden on healthcare systems, we are providing the NHS and other payors with clinically validated digital teammates that support the irreplaceable work of expert frontline staff so they can deliver ever safer & more effective care in an increasingly cost-effective way.
2019: scaling up, in the UK and around the world
2018 was a stellar year. We obtained our world-first medical device certification (contact-free pulse and breathing rate with an optical sensor) and grew deployments by 10x. We’ve kept up the momentum in 2019. We are commercially operating in the UK & Sweden, were selected for UK Tech Nation’s Upscale programme, were invited to No. 10 Downing Street, and just won Best HealthTech at the prestigious HSJ awards. We are now contracted to c.20% of English Mental Health Trusts.
We help clinicians save lives and deliver the best care possible.
Already this year we have reduced falls by 33% in dementia care, helped staff prevent suicide attempts in mental health and prompted CPR for someone suffering a cardiac arrest.
Nurses often tell us that they can’t imagine going back to a world without our solution and consider the Digital Care Assistant an integral member of their team that “just sets up safety for their patients”.
Patients have been known to request not to be moved out of rooms where the Digital Care Assistant is helping to look after them. They feel they can finally “get a good night’s sleep” and more privacy.
We have extremely high growth ambitions for the upcoming years. To do that, we need world class individuals to help us build and grow our UK market, starting in Mental Health.
Our Commercial team
We’re a lively, high-calibre commercial team drawn from diverse backgrounds determined to help frontline staff transform the delivery of healthcare globally. We are building new markets from the ground up, which requires courage, commitment and willingness to try out new ideas. We work closely with the NHS & care givers, which requires empathy, humility and patience. We are self-starting and independent, and we work closely together to drive Oxehealth’s top line, even though we are not co-located most days.
Strategic Partnerships Manager
Oxehealth is looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to join the UK commercial team and help us grow our top-line revenue, starting in the Mental Health market. This position is fundamental to the business’ success in the coming year and is specifically designed to enable the successful candidate to grow their career as Oxehealth grows and enters new markets and geographies.
Your role will involve identifying and building relationships with Executives in prospective customers. You’ll position us as a strategic partner to the executive team, working closely with customer organisations to highlight the benefits of our Digital Care Assistant. You will have end-to-end ownership of partnerships, from identification, building business cases, and nurturing contracts through to conclusion. An integral part of the job will be building client relationships that position you over time as their go-to trusted advisor, opening up long-term revenue growth opportunities in the market.
You will work closely with the wider commercial team, customer operations and customer success teams to ensure that, once we have contracted our services, they are delivered in a way that delights and excites our customers.
Your role could grow in a number of directions: you could be responsible for leading the scale up of a core market or even be the first to enter and shape a new market.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop the strategy for identifying key strategic partners
- Develop a deep understanding of client’s industry, organisation and leaders
- Manage all aspects of the commercial process:
- Engage to find internal Champions & Executive Sponsors
- Create consultative (pitch) presentations using industry, organisation and people knowledge together with our unique solutions
- Build relationships that position us as strategic partners for the long-term, developing short- and long-term sales strategies for clients
- Work across the organisation to build business cases for large scale deployments, and coach them through the organisation to close.
- Take responsibility for building client relationships over time as their go-to trusted advisor, both in client organisations and across their spheres of influence
- Be a major contributor to Oxehealth’s revenue targets, accurately and effectively managing leads, prioritising new business opportunities and forecasting growth
- Manage ultimate profit and loss responsibility for your portfolio of clients
- Collaborate throughout the buying process with our Customer Operations and Customer Success teams to ensure smooth delivery of projects once sold
- Collaborate with our Product and R&D teams to feed in new propositions that build on Oxehealth’s USPs.
You: the qualities and experiences we’re looking for:
We are looking for an ex-consultant who’s keen to continue to build long-lasting, strategic relationships with clients. Ideally they’ll exhibit:
- 3-5 years in a strategic consultancy role with strong stakeholder management and commercial acumen; healthcare experience is not necessary
- Connect with clients and build relationships that quickly position you as a go-to trusted advisor with your clients
- Thirsty to learn and willing to be stretched out of your comfort zone
- Self-motivated and goal orientated
- Enjoy a fast-moving environment where priorities may change quickly
- Get your energy from working with customers and taking projects through to close
- Share our dream: to change lives and improve healthcare for everyone.
Terms: competitive package, learning opportunity, career path
- Competitive salary & bonus scheme
- Equity opportunity
- 25 days of annual leave with the ability to purchase more
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance
- A flexible working environment – we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; you’ll be on the road a lot, so if you need to work from home one day or leave at 5 another, ensure your manager knows in advance, but feel free to take it
- Working in a leading international healthcare start-up with an entrepreneurial team spirit
Related Case Studies
Techspace hired a Product Manager
Candidate: Previously worked at SKY. Company: workspaces
Theramex hired a Right hand to Chief Commercial Officer
Candidate: Previously worked at Carnall Farrar. Company: PE-backed newly launched pharma company
PE-backed e-commerce business hired an Integration Lead (Interim)
Candidate: Previously worked at BCG. Company: PE-backed North American e-commerce business