VERTIV advertised on Movemeon looking for a Strategy and Transformation Manager to drive varied EMEA-wide transformation projects from go-to-market to operational restructuring, reporting to EMEA President/Transformation Director
This role recieved 281 views and 35 applications – the successful candidate previously worked at McKinsey and has experience in large scale Transformations.
This company was supported by Gaby, Client Success Manager.
An in-depth description of the role
Backed by Platinum Equity, Vertiv is the global leader in designing, building and servicing critical infrastructure. As our EMEA Transformation Manager you will drive transformation projects across Europe, the Middle East and Africa region including go-to-market, organization re-design, product industrialization, supply chain and operational restructuring. You will work closely with our regional executives and will be expected to lead cross-regional actions. This is a hands-on role, where a high level of energy and entrepreneurship is a must-have.
At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centres worldwide.
As our EMEA Transformation Manager you will drive transformation projects across Europe, the Middle East and Africa region including go-to-market, organization re-design, product industrialization, supply chain and operational restructuring. You will work closely with our regional executives and will be expected to lead cross-regional actions. This is a hands-on role, where a high level of energy and entrepreneurship is a must-have.
- Directly support Business Unit leaders on high-profile strategic projects
- Identification and prioritization of growth and profit-improvement projects
- Business case development and financial analysis in support of key business decisions
- Development of transformation project plans and securing resources required to deliver
- Deliver projects and driving individual operational activities – i.e. “make it happen”
- Communication with internal stakeholders
We’re looking for someone with 2-3 years’ consulting experience in a top-tier firm (MBB, Boutique or Big 4), and ideally an MBA Degree.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Engineering or Technology/Operations is desirable
- Strong intellectual skills, with common sense strengths
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Proactive, high-energy style with a solid work ethic
- Professional proficiency in English is required. Broader European language skills are beneficial
- The position is based in London.
- Leave to work in the UK is required
- Travel with Europe of 1-2 days a fortnight on average, as required by project demand
More about working at Vertiv
At Vertiv, we are a company engineered to deliver solutions for critical technologies. And those solutions often come from having a variety of viewpoints and perspectives at the table. So it should come as no surprise that there’s a spirit of inclusion found in everything we do.
We seek to create an employer of choice environment in terms of promotions, transfers, compensation, benefits, career mentoring, company-sponsored training, tuition assistance and social and recreational programs for our employees.
- We also offer 25 days holiday, 8% pension, Health care, Life Assurance, Income Protection + Other benefits.
- Compensation for this role will be in the region of £80-90k, depending on experience.
- Start date is ASAP and you should submit your application through Movemeon – applications will be reviewed by Movemeon and Vertiv on a rolling basis.
Vertiv’s Equal Employment Opportunity policy ensures that there will be no discrimination or harassment against an employee or applicant on the grounds of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other factor considered unlawful by applicable laws and regulations.
At Movemeon, we connect (ex) consultants and freelancers with job opportunities, advice & events. Register now to view and apply to jobs, for insider advice & networking / industry events.
Related Case Studies
PE Freelance Consultant at leading mid-cap PE fund
Successful candidate: extensive investment experience and ex-BCG | Associate | Strategy
Chief of Staff at Eternity Capital
Successful candidate: entrepreneur with Accenture experience | Manager | Right-hand to exec / chief of staff
Freelance Lead Operational Consultant at international PE fund
Successful candidate: extensive operational experience | Senior Manager | Strategy